Close

Thread: Marchal Covers

Default Marchal Covers

I was recently outbid on ebay, no big deal but was offered a second chance. I have not dealt with this outfit before. So I got to thinking

1. What are the correct covers for the 20th anniversary cars?

2. Do they make knock off Marchal covers?

Personally I like the oval Ford Motorsport covers but those are typically sky high. I'm not shooting for a show car, lord knows I'm about 75 points off a hundred point car but I like to do things right where possible.

Thanks,

Steve
    Last edited by 84GT350_Annv; 11-16-2015 at 09:37 PM.

There has been a lot of conversation on this forum about Marchal covers. If you do a search, you can find several threads. The correct covers should look like this. These pictures are from a past thread from silver86fox.

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin, Rest in peace

Rick
    84 GT Convertible
    68 Cougar XR7
    14 Ford Explorer Limited

Steve,
    Rick is correct. The pic he posted IS what came on our 20th's. Of course, it is totally up to you what makes it on the Marchal's. I bought a set of grey as well as white (see pic)

conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Thank you for the info. I tried searching the forums but typically come up short. I think it might be a tapatalk limitation or simple user error.