Close

Default Ford Fest NewEngland Dragway :(

Any one else just bummed about the low turn out? I know it's not going to be what it was when it was at it's peak as a Fun Ford event but I was just disappointed this year.
    The New England Nationals and the Hot Rod Reunion on the other hand were great.

Blog Entries

I just did not have the time this year with work. Hoping to make it next year. Also, i think there were a few other events that weekend. Kind of poor timing.
    1983 Mustang G.T. No-option stripper- I like strippers.
    5.0, GT40P heads, Comp Cams XE270HR-12 on 1.6 rockers, TFI spring kit, Weiand 174 blower, Holley 750 mechanical secondarys, Mishimoto radiator, Edelbrock street performer mechanical pump, BBK shortys, T-5 conversion, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, carbon fiber clutches, SS Machine lowers, Maximum Motorsport XL subframes, "B" springs.

I heard poor timing and I was so bummed with the turnout last year, that I didn't bother going this year as it is a good ride for me. It just isn't the same there like it was years ago. I enjoyed all the other shows I did this summer though. I did some different ones that I had never tried before.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop
    1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
    1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
    www.cardomain.com/id/mustang4life1985

As long as N.E.D. holds Ford Fest I'll go. I just hope it picks up a little before the powers that be decide it's no longer worth holding.

It's not going anywhere,it's pretty much just a new date for Tasca day,which used to be in october
    putting together a little something special......stay tuned!

92 notch-WIP
    87GT-S Trim,4:10s,AOD=12.70@107
    89vert-sold
    84SVO-WIP
    84 notch-aka-FREAKSHOW
    85GT shell-for sale
    78 Zephyr-WIP
    86 Capri RS-WIP

Finally,the list of fox wants is complete!!!