Close

Default 1981 Ford Granada GL 3.3L i6 help

Hello, I'm a new owner and need serious help with vacuum hose routing on my 1981 Ford Granada GL 3.3L i6. The car ran awesome when I bought it three weeks ago then it went downhill from there. Being that it is an older car and I knew everything on it was original from the factory, I replaced many parts in preparation for winter. The items I have replaced are battery, battery cables, starter, starter solenoid, alternator, distributor cap, distributor rotor, spark plugs, spark plug wires, coil, fuel pump, fuel filter, carburetor, front struts, front brake pads, front rotors turned, tires, air filter, and oil filter with oil change. I plan to replace rear shocks, rear brake shoes, and have the rear brake drums turned before winter as well. Anyway after fighting to get the engine tuned after installing the new carburetor I finally discovered a vacuum leak under a mess of vacuum hoses at the manifold port. After installing a new hose to replace the one that split at the manifold port I found out that I am missing an air cleaner diverter valve, air control valve, EGR load control valve, and possibly more according to the underhood decal. I also found many of the hoses going to the wrong ports. So I was wondering what is absolutely necessary to keep for a smooth and reliable running vehicle and what can I delete. Most of the EGR system is rusted through in spots and the lines were just pinched shut. Detailed instructions and pictures would help greatly since I am new to chasing and routing vacuum hoses that these cars seemed to have so many of. Thanks.

Hello MCWILLIC,

I'm going to suggest what to keep instead of what to delete, because without knowing what all options your Granada has, it's far easier and a much shorter list probably according to your mentioning that emission gadgets are missing and/or inoperative, for a smooth and reliable running vehicle. What's required is a virtual rewinding back to the 1960's of good vehicle function...

Ensure vacuum for:
    - distributor vacuum advance (may be ported or full vacuum)
    - pcv valve (full manifold vacuum)
    - any vacuum that choke function may require
    - brake booster (full manifold vacuum)
    - vacuum into the interior if there is a vacuum-controlled heater/cooling selection control

I've done this kind of thing a time or three, ending up with a large pile of unnecessary "black spaghetti" as I call it, and with a vehicle that runs a hundred times better than it likely ever did, lol

Good luck with it.

Mike

Thanks a lot. You are truly a life saver.

You're welcome. Let me know how you make out.

You should post pics of the Granada!
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

I'm away from this site on other matters.

Hopefully this will help you. I have A LOT of other pictures, but don't have the time to index them in terms of the missing parts.

Vehicle Emissions Control Information=VECI, my favorite. 1981 3.3 B codes are my favorite.

Your car has a very basic emissions placard which is a basic structure to help. Without the codes, its about as much use as a knob of goat sh!+ to a dying man.

The engineering was almost perfect, the 3.3 engine was, however, an all time turkey with no real power, yet a hunkering for gasoline that makes a 12 step program manadatory.

Emmissions are the hardest thing to re-establish when you have

1. No photos
    2. No active words to call the duffers, parts and gizmos

Its easiest to do when you get the photos, and then you can make sure you've got the parts first.

Foxchassis and Jeff(85GTTops), RED 78' and JACook, as well as some others, have been champions of these things.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...le-Calibration

My 3.3 pictures exist in micro detail, but weren't well indexed in this post. I ran a 1961 170 cubic inch 2.8 liter Falcon engines head on my 1981 3.3

http://www.fordsix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68598
    The 1946 also has a port for a vapour line that goes to a charcoal cannister that must be hooked up to vacuum. You would almost have to pull the entire setup off a fox-body to get all the right pieces. Probably not the best choice unless it's already stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Flade99
    Well I've got my 1946 installed. The car starts and idles really nice. There appears to be some hesitation on acceleration, but I have't spent much time tuning it yet. For now I have the distributor advance running off manifold vacuum, but I'll experiment with that later too. All I need now is to get the throttle connection correct. I'm close, but still getting some binding. There's not much room to work with, but I'm hoping I can get just the right combination of position and angle to get full motion without binding. If not I'll have to look at switching to a throttle cable.

Lessons learned.

1. The later 1946 carbs have a vent bowl solenoid to recapture vent fumes into a charcoal canister. You must power this solenoid or the car won't idle.

2. The electric only choke works great, but shouldn't be powered with 12V or you'll burn it out. The best solution is to connect to the stator (black ring) on the alternator which puts out about 7V.
    From http://myzephyrs.com/VAC_3.3/index.html, you have three diagrams.

1-11F-R0 1981
    1-11G-R0 1981
    1-12B-R0 1981 is the best diagram.

Mustang California 3.3 DCK should be the same as the Fairmont Zephyr diagram VAC_3.3/1-12B-R0 1981.html, but for my Mustang and other Capri 3.3's like it for 1981 is missing the doted VOTM (throttle kicker sensor detail), which all A/C 3.3 's had.

It doesn't show the micro level changes in the back and front EGR line postioning, for which there are two types. One without secondary AIR, one with.

Capri RS 49 states C4 auto high mount starter manual. The back line is shorter, like the 1978-1980 Ford. No AIR tubes to the exhaust manifold.

Capri California 50 th state RS 3.3 and Mustang 3.3 high mount starter C3 and high mount starter C4 automatic back and front EGR line postioning.
    * Note the many extra feet of coiled up back line to the manifold, and
    *the longer front line that goes to the tail pipe, not the Football primary cat manifold.
    *There are secondary AIR tubes to the exhaust, undrilled in the manual models.

These details aren't shown on the diagrams, and vary quite a lot.

(1-18B-R1 1981 is for 4.2, its not a VAC_3.3/1-18B-R1 1981 vac diagram)
    1-32G-R0 1981 is Canadian non Air Pump diagram, which has different parts and calibrations (TVV below).

the TVS (Thermal Vent Valve, which on Fords are mostly controlled by ambient air temps and located between the carb and the charcoal cannister. Part No 9E589)

Mustang California 3.3 DCK should be the same as the Fairmont Zephyr diagram VAC_3.3/1-12B-R0 1981.html, but it is missing
    the VOTM (throttle kicker sensor detail) for A/C equiped cars.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRose View Post
    Right on! Hope I can blow that up a little bigger and make sense of it... Looks a little bit different than my setup, mainly the AIR checkvalve on that image comes up from the passenger side and over the motor to the drivers side (diagram 2, part... D?) and mine has the straighter tube that just comes up on the passenger side and that's it...

Ford spent millions on making VECI right to the letter of the law, and they did so. There was some dodey smarts though, like you can't see the casting numbers on the head with a kickdown linkage. And the lack of information on differences. And that was probably the way Ford wanted it, to protect there investment.

The Government that year had the San Jose plant shut down because of a whole raft of Clean Air and EPA compliance, and Ford that year was stepping up to the plate with the best hardware in reserve.

A 32 to 37 year old 3.3 T, B or X code can pass IM emissions right away with just a few used parts.

For 1978-1985 pre electronic, Non EEC cars, there are still 75 emissions devices, and every year, they changed there names, so its not simple.

The active words are here. It's from the 1980 "VACUUM SCHEMATIC PART NAME ABBREVIATIONS LIST", found on the RED 78' website link

Since the Ford list is for Fords trained service people, and not people like us, I use a 75 item name and claim it version of the list, which is based on a hard return, digitized version of

A) RED 78' http://myzephyrs.com/vac_part_name.htm

in addition to

B) the foundational 31 devices listed at https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-acronyms.html

and

C) the 12 or 13 IMCO devices used since 1965 to 1986 in USA and Australian Fords https://fordsix.com/viewtopic.php?f=...559118#p559118

1 A/CL: according to Ford, that IS the air cleaner
    2 A/CL DV: Air Cleaner Duct & Valve
    3 A/CL BI MET: Air Cleaner Bi-Metallic Valve
    4 A/CL CWM: Air Cleaner Cold Weather Modulator
    5 ACV: Air Control Valve
    6 AIR: This is a Secondary air injection Ford calls the Thermactor, short for Thermal Reactor. CA vehicles are installed with it as standard. Air Injection Reaction is what it stands for.
    The thermactor system consists mainly of the air pump, the air pump diverter and bypass valves, TAB and TAD solenoids (if equipped) and the catalytic converter.
    7 AIR BPV: Air Bypass Valve (aka Thermactor Air Bypass TAB)
    8 BV: Bowl Vent (on top of the float tanks)
    9 CARB: Carburetor
    10 CPRV: Canister Purge Valve ( PURGE CV : )
    11 DIST : Distributor of course.
    12 EGR: Exhaust Gas Recirculator
    13 EFCA: Electronic Fuel Control Assymbly
    14 FLTR: Filter
    15 FPR: Fuel Pressure Regulator
    16 IVV: Thermactor Idle Vacuum Valve
    17 MAN VAC: Indicating Manifold vacuum-Vacuum source
    18 MAP: Manifold Absolute Pressure
    19 SOL V: Solenoid Valve
    20 SV-CBV: Carburetor Fuel Bowl Solenoid Vent Valve
    21 VAC: short for Vacuum
    22 VCKV: Vacuum Check Valve
    23 VRESER: Vacuum Reservoir (Actually VRESER just stands for Vacuum Reservoir. It may or may not have a valve or Solenoid Valve inside it.
    24 VREST is a vacuum restriction, usually at the thermally controlled valve on top of the thermostat housing.
    *On 87 4V 460 F250 truck it is a simple blue plastic orifice inline with the vacuum line.
    25 VRV: Vacuum Regulator Valve
    26 VRDV: Vacuum Retard Delay Valve, as these can be used on more than just the distributor.
    27 TVS: Thermal Vacuum Switch, and is different to a Dashpot. On Fords these are usualy located in the air cleaner.
    28 TVV: Thermal Vent Valve. On fords they are mostly controlled by ambient air temps. Simular to a TVS. Located between the carb and the charcoal cannister.
    29 PVS: Ported Vacuum Switch: Very simular to TVVs except on Fords they are used in the cooling system and are controlled by water temps.
    30 PURGE CV: Vapor Canister Purge Valve
    31 EVAP CANISTER ASY
    32 Ford refers to theirs as an Idle Speed Control (ISC) solenoid
    33 Idle Boost Solenoid (Orange Knob on 81, 82, 83 A/C Equiped 3.3's) or Throttle Kicker Control
    34 Carburettor throttle Solenoid Positioner (Anti Dieseling Valve/Idle Stop Solenoid)
    35 Spark Port
    36 EGR Actuator
    37 EGR Port
    38 CAT is catalytic converter;
    39 ENG is engine;
    40 ACT - not sure, but on EFIs it means Air Charge Temperature sensor
    41 Inlet Air Temperature Control
    42 Green DVCV 2 port PVS vaccum switches
    43 Blue TCVV 3 port vaccum switches
    44 Dual Diaphram Distibutor
    45 Black SDV Cold Start Spark Delay valve
    46 Black SDV EGR Vaccuum delay valve
    47 Deceleration Valve (PVS Cold Start lockout Dampened, Non Dashpot)
    48 Non dampened or 2 port PVS (dampened) control EGR
    49 Attitude and Position Fuel Trap
    50 PVS Vacuum with Sintered Line Filters
    51 Close Limit primary or Main Jets,
    52 Lead plug sealed idle screws
    53 Carburettor throttle Solenoid Positioner
    54 Evaporative Emmission Control System
    55 Anti Backfire Valve
    56 EGR Valve Actuator
    57 Vacuum Regulator/Solenoid
    58 Solenoid Valve
    59 Venturi Vacuum Amplifier
    60 Load Control Valve
    61 EGR B/P Transducer
    62 Signal Conditioner
    63 Ported Pressure Switch
    64 Vent Valve Vacuum
    65 Vacuum Controlled Switch
    66 Vacuum Controlled Switch (Cold Temp)
    67 Vacuum Controlled Switch (Decel Idle)
    68 Vacuum Delay Valve
    69 Vacuum Vent Valve
    70 Delay Valve Two Way
    71 Ignition Timing Vacuum Switch
    72 Ignition Pressure Switch
    73 TK (Throttle Kicker)
    74 Mushroom caps for charcoal fuel vapor canister vents.

VECI diagrams use LOTS of other codes, like finally describing the PCV valve, but then using heat(ed) control exhaust valves as HCV on later ones, and change from Themactor BPV to ABV, ACV and TAD/TAB and T Kicker under two different names, as well as MAP sensors, and other mysteries during the EECIV era, so you have to go back to this grocery list, and figure out Whats likely to be What.

Color Codes to do Vacuum Diagram

Red = Main vacuum
    Green = EGR function
    Orange = Heat control Valve (exhaust & intake) (AKA heat riser but more complex)
    YellowYellow = Distributor advance
    White = EGR vacuum (source)
    Black = Mainly used for the Evaporative emissions control
    Black = Thermactor ACV or Diverter valve
    Blue = Throttle Kicker control
    Pink = Thermactor Air Bypass Valve (BPV)

I've been stuck before with missing or broken parts. For the sake of a little extra time, here are the parts that should be there.

I should say right now that its possiable to run a 1981 to 1982 F150 carb with a 1978-1980 X body Granada/Monarch 4.1 or last year Maverick 4.1 air cleaner, and do away with a number of sub systems. Its been done many times, and can make the engine bay look as clean as these two below.

However, I don't believe in emissions removal, never have.

(Ford used 4.9 liter Carter YFA carbs on the 4.1 liter 250 engines from 1970 to 1980, and the Carter YFA continued well on into the EEICIV controlled emisions era, untill 1986 on 4 cylinders and some F150's. Both Holley 1946 and Carter YFA's are updated stone age carbs but most problems are related to air leaks from the two bolt diagonal manifold mounting, fuel dirt, and lack of proper set up. The VOTM requires a vacuum pump to set up properly, along with the right sub systems. The YFA is a little easier to deal with, and has a whole range of bootleg support. )

The proper Vehicle Emissions Control Information for 1981 Ford 3.3 dummies like us should read about 31 items, some of them repeated because of the way Ford places the parts.

I had to add nine items to my list, taking it from 74 to 83, and I had to change item 44 to Vacuum Control Valve (VCV)
    82 is A, and I don't know what A is.

From my list, and visual identification, I got the following.

NO CODE Cardinal Number of items
    82 A 2X
    3 A/CL BI MET
    4 A/CL CWM 2X
    2 A/CL DV
    5 ACV
    7 AIR BPV
    75 CARB BV
    11 DIST
    37 E
    12 EGR
    76 FUEL T
    60 LCV
    17 MAN VAC
    81 PCV
    30 PURGE CV
    35 S
    80 SA-FV
    77 SLEEVE
    19 SOL V
    78 TO ATMOS
    28 TVV
    21 V
    79 VAC-SWITCH ASSY
    22 VCKV
    44 VCV 2X
    63 VDV
    53/73 VOTM
    26 VRDV
    23 VRESER
    24 VREST

In US vernacular, the VOTM is the Throttle Solenoid Positioner, which is called the "Vacuum Operated Throttle Modulator". It wasnt on the 1980 list.

In Australian vernacular, VOTM is the Carburettor Throttle Solenoid Positioner, item 53 on my list.

Others call it the TK (Throttle Kicker), Item 73 on my list.

The air pump may have one or two lines from it. CA uses two lines, non CA, one line. The actuators vary, but here is the list of what should be there.

Both Terrymwalsh and I had CA emissions 81 3.3 Fox bodies.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...-spec-Bcode-I6
    Quote Originally Posted by terrymwalsh View Post
    G'day Dean, you'll have to excuse my ignorance, but I have no bloody idea what all that emissions stuff is or what it does. I'm an old school mechanic, plugs, points and an oil change, that's for me!

Anyway, attached are 2 pics of a lot of the rejected stuff off my I6 200, along with a close up of the item I thought that you were talking about. Hope all this helps, and I definitely don't have the EXH light. Cheers, Terry
    Attachment 81049 Attachment 81050
    This is the VOTM system (electric SOL V sits on rocker cover),

and the vac lines to the Evap canister

The air pump details depend on if your car has secondary AIR.

If it does, it has two lines like this

And the mid winter sun screws up a good picture...

Red goes to spark line on the carb.

AIR pump vac line has a VRESER on it

Front of the engine follows the VECI schematic, with "FRONT OF ENGINE" in DCK and 1-12B-R0 1981

Left most Blue VCV connected to VCKV and DV
    Second Green VCV right most, and fed off ACV (out of view, its biege/brown/tan, and clips to the rocker cover).
    Black VRESER hose off to far right, then

Colors are the key. These are the left to right colors, with the various valves and lines and links to match up.

See post below

Ford knew that as log as the car had all the bits at assembly, they wouldn't need to do anything but adjust it.I've had perfect reliablity with mne when those things are established.

Everything is color coded, Red, Gold and Green.

Like the culture clubs Karma Chameleon Lyrics...

Those bits go to the carb parts, but they have to go around the right way.

In the http://www.autozone.com/repairguides...00c1528004e0d6

Shop Manual the upper one is marked "Venturi vacuum pick-up tube" and the lower is "Spark vacuum pick-up tube". The first one should be Green and the latter Gold.

Here it is in the natural Holley 1946 with the common 12B calibration 1-12B-R0 1981. Plenty of 1980 cars used the later 1981 to 1983 emission system. The earlier ones decribe the process better.

Sadly, the parts don't follow one common base name. Ford trucks and RV's use different names, and the base names evolved from 1979 to 1988. In fact, even VECI diagrams weren't part of the placard untill 1981, and they were held by Ford under the calibration code.

Ford has an all inclusive shop manual, which has many different carbs. What is stamped as a Motorcraft 1946on the carb ID plate is referred variously the Holley 1946, or the 1946c or even so called 1933 figure 19.

Here is

Fig 9

The diagram in quarters

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%201_4.jpg
    http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%202_4.jpg
    http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%203_4.jpg
    http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%204_4.jpg

Fig 19

Fig 20

and

Fig 40

Mike1157

Quote Originally Posted by xctasy View Post
    Ford knew that as log as the car had all the bits at assembly, they wouldn't need to do anything but adjust it.I've had perfect reliablity with mne when those things are established.

Everything is color coded, Red, Gold and Green.

Like the culture clubs Karma Chameleon Lyrics...

Those bits go to the carb parts, but they have to go around the right way.

In the http://www.autozone.com/repairguides...00c1528004e0d6

Shop Manual the upper one is marked "Venturi vacuum pick-up tube" and the lower is "Spark vacuum pick-up tube". The first one should be Green and the latter Gold.

Here it is in the natural Holley 1946 with the common 12B calibration 1-12B-R0 1981. Plenty of 1980 cars used the later 1981 to 1983 emission system. The earlier ones decribe the process better.

Sadly, the parts don't follow one common base name. Ford trucks and RV's use different names, and the base names evolved from 1979 to 1988. In fact, even VECI diagrams weren't part of the placard untill 1981, and they were held by Ford under the calibration code.

Ford has an all inclusive shop manual, which has many different carbs. What is stamped as a Motorcraft 1946on the carb ID plate is referred variously the Holley 1946, or the 1946c or even so called 1933 figure 19.

Here is

Fig 9

The diagram in quarters

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%201_4.jpg
    http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%202_4.jpg
    http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%203_4.jpg
    http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...etor%204_4.jpg

Fig 19

Fig 20

and

Fig 40
    You're here,.......but you're still not here are you?

Nope. Dean is still so not here at the moment. By this weekends end I've gotta know everything about emmissions stuff.

I'm like a ligtening bug thats gotten caught in HVAC unit of Federal Test Procedure 75. Sucked into it, never to emerge....

There is a reason I answered this post and not your PM. VECI is low hanging fruit, there is no 200% knowledge increase for emissions lines. You have to do what I did when running road safety programs for retroreflective signs and makings and , skid resistance. Take all the text book data and filter it through all the active synatax, and come out knowing your stuff.

Firstly, your modest, smart, and an iron blocked alloy head EFI turbo Four Point One Fox will always SUCkSEED like a budgie in your hands. But for other mere mortals, I see a future I'm scared to ponder without my help.

One where Americans will be scared to fix that old B code Granada. Because someone is stuck, and needs an answer, and if its not supplied, someone never wants to touch a Ford again.

Its very much like the 5.0 CFI or 4.2 'boat anchor' posts. Or Variable Venturi carbs, or those 'orriable, awfull, inane "my distributor, carburetor, valve gear, igntion won't work" or "maybee its thrown a rod"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsO9WEwitfo

Someone might try and a jump a Chicago bridge with a pre catayltic converter 440 with cop suspension, cop tires...

Or search instead for a Chevy Nova to 'yump' on the Mile High foohiils.

I've had help from this forum before when really, knowledge restricted, and broken assed stuck.

The key in the barrel,
    the VIN numbers,
    the suspension leveling and HID headlamp wiring (from which I got leveling sensors for a fifth of the cost),
    the Jap Domestic Market bits info.
    EECIV and EECV management info (from which I started a business)
    The way the info here got me 7500 bucks for a car I paid just 6000 for because of the knowledge in this website.
    The way I saved motsa on TRX tires because of info parroted to me from FEP,
    The cummulative knowledge on lame four link coil suspensions which has helped me win contracts and make money.

The info on emmissions expertise birthed a whole new line of non Isolated Runner induction systems.

Why is it that the English cars on there own soil can't make there little 1275 65 hp cars make more than 145, but a USA modified APT 1275 MG Midget MkIII can? Or a stock block 4v 351C HO goes from 1971's 350 hp net installed to 750 hp at NASCAR.

You guys in the New World know why, because you talk big, and then work even bigger. 10% INSPIRATION, 90% PERSIRATION. Like when you asked on another forum what the best potential "Bed Wetter" inline engine is. You know its the Cologne or Yamaha 60 degree V8.

But you did your own research and drew your own conclusions after 6 months asking. You even asked your beloved wife which cylinder head would you invest time on hopping up.

Then, after those six moths, you pounced right into 2 years of building JUST what you planned from the discussion.

But I digress. I refuse to be beaten by Federal Mandated Emissions devices....EVER. Its the only thing that screws you. Body work, axles, bent chassis you can work around if you have a want to, but those 75 emissions devices for 1978 to 1988 pre port injected Fords are just nasty minefields that need to be managed with knowledge.

Small six 200/ Fox and X shell Granada related parts. For something formely so simple, after the 1965 clean air act, its a real pain, and after 1980, its shear agony.

That's not Fords fault, its due to the 50000 mile durability test required for ALL Fords emissions parts. So if its rusted out, normally another same age vehicle with less miles is a good source. Or you can bundy tube one up yoourself.

To get the right part, you have to figure out what is the same, and copy it.

If you want the engine to run right, use the stock replacement spec parts. Ford spent millons of dollars making these low emissions ultra low power sacks run and even thriive in an emission enviroment that would have bankrupted a lessor company.

A quick note is that any C-code 1980 250/ 4.1 or B or X code 200/3.3 engine from 1980 to 1983 will have a single or dual line EGR system, with or without Secondary AIR. All have air pumps from 1980 on as the emissions regulations nationally tightened up. California and High Altitude areas like Colordao had the Secondary AIR lines to the exhaust manifold.

The source for the rusted out parts is a good low mileage wrecked 200/ 3.3 or 250/ 4.1. The 250/4.1 parts are a crap shoot because they had the air pump and alternator positions swapped around, but the Secondary AIR lines are the same.

There are myriads of other systems, including pre 1980 250/4.1 engine.

There are some pictures here of this 1979 Ford Granada 250/4.1 L code engine which lookes the same, but everything is a mishmash of the 1980 to 1983 small six systems. tHE Carb is a YFA Carter, totally different to the same looking 1946 Holley, and the A/C pump, air pump, alternator and VECI plumbing are totally differently laid out, but some key parts are the same. Which is why lots of people rather than deal with the 1980-1983 emissions package, they raid the earlier 1975 to 1979 X body Granada/Monarch or pre 1978 Mverick/Comete engine parts.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...-ford-granada/

Just be carefull on checking which part is which.

FEP User
    Vancouver BC Canada 20 minutes to border !

I eliminated air pump and egr, used electric purge valve for charcoal canister, car runs great 81 zephyr also eliminated AC, cruise control, really cleaned up under hood.

For I6 guys, oldie but a goodie for 1978-1979 T code 200's with the early Holley 1946

ETCG Gets a New Car! -EricTheCarGuy 79 I6 Fairmont!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L22G...U14Vt7JJ_QSZvs

Carburetor Rebuild Basics (Part 1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85nszLpbbXY

Carburetor Rebuild Basics (Part 2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dprLQcQrAqE

Carburetor Rebuild Basics (Part 3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRrJQRtBNck