Close

Talking Ft ADAMS, Newport, RI Car Show 10/4

Rotary Club will be holding their show on Oct 4th at Fort Adams in Newport, on the same grounds the Jazz Festival uses......this is a terrific show with a beautiful venue, right on Narragansett Bay and is open to all......about 400 or more cars most years......good reason to come to Newport for a day !!!!

I had been thinking about this show as Fort Adams is a great location on the water. The only issue is that it conflicts on the same day with the MCCNE show at the New England Tech Center in Warwick.
    Last edited by smitty54; 09-13-2015 at 09:05 AM.
    "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin, Rest in peace

Rick
    84 GT Convertible
    68 Cougar XR7
    14 Ford Explorer Limited

Where would you rather be, in a parking lot overlooking I-95 or on the grass overlooking Narragansett Bay ??? And there will be many more cars at the Fort than at the lot

Actually looking at Ft. Adams from Jamestown as I type this. Went to the Fort a few years ago...very cool place. Not on shot was ever fired and it became obsolete soon after its completion. Anyway, I'm going,

I am doing a car show at Dan's Place in West Greenwich RI this year on this day. I did Fort Adams last year and it was chilly and traffic there and back. I am taking a nice 45 minute scenic cruise to this other show instead.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop
    1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
    1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
    www.cardomain.com/id/mustang4life1985