Close

Default 36th Annual Mustang Power Show

I just checked the Mustang Car Club of New England website and the Power Show scheduled for Sunday, 9/13 at Mustangs Unlimited has been postponed to September 20.

I couldn't have made it tomorrow anyway. The cars are boxed in - literally - with a dumpster and boxes full of construction material on the driveway while I'm getting new siding on the house.

Thanks for the update. I was planing on going, but not if it was raining. I glad they finally came to their senses as they still held the shows in the past with rain.
    "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin, Rest in peace

Rick
    84 GT Convertible
    68 Cougar XR7
    14 Ford Explorer Limited

Good attendance today with several nice Four-Eyes. And congrats to Sean (CoyoteRI) for a trophy win with his Capri.

It was a great day. I was glad to see Sean win a trophy for his 79 Turbo Capri! A big representation of Foxbodies but only 4-5 four-eyes.
    "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin, Rest in peace

Rick
    84 GT Convertible
    68 Cougar XR7
    14 Ford Explorer Limited