Close

New User

Default Crate engines in Canada!?

I don't know how many people here are Canadian being new to foureyedpride, I'm from just outside Toronto and am building a 79 Cobra, 1/4 mile car. Looking for a crate engine >400hp to start me off, Blueprint has the 347 stroker full assembly for a mere $5000. I've heard of ups and downs with blueprint but overall I think it's worth a shot. Thing is, Canadian dollar is down a lot right now, and I have a place to pick up over the border but then I'll be nabbed with taxes trying to bring it back over. So my question is where (if anywhere) can I get my hands on a reliable >400hp engine I can drop into the '79 that's around $5-6000 located in Canada. Any engine shops I've been to just don't seem to offer that bang for the buck, although I know quality would be better. So any information helps! Thanks in advance

Default Crate engines

Hello, We build up many Ford Engines ( Custom Crate engines) For customers in Canada often, We ship to Port Huron, or (other Entry areas)Often for the customer to pick up. Been Here since 1950 and you dont want a Blueprint Engine Belive me, I see many thru the Speed Shop here and I have to cry for what i see. Spend your money more wisely. call me George's Speed Shop, Dayton Ohio OhioGeorge.com Thanks