Close

Default A little something for my 20th

Well, I was given an opportunity that I could not pass up. The 8.8 and the PowerTrax unit (not Auburn as I was originally thinking) that I had in the for sale section is getting put to use. A buddy of mine offered up a Turbo Coupe rear brake set up for $100. I had an Explorer intake that I was trying to sell. A trade was made. Also, picked up a set of 3.55's for $50. So, 8.8 with PowerTrax unit, 3.55's and disc.......... Just have to get rear end set up after having tubes straightened. After that, planning on doing the TRX mod.

Got a buddy that is going to polish the TRX centers and chrome the center caps...... Sample pic compliment of tonysilver82

Last edited by conmech; 08-24-2015 at 09:19 AM.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Wow very cool. You stole this turbo disks set up. What are you using as a bracket for the calipers?

very nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by 83gtstang View Post
    Wow very cool. You stole this turbo disks set up. What are you using as a bracket for the calipers?
    Researching that one. I heard about the off set issue.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Take a look at "northracecars.com". They have the brackets for mounting the TC caliber on the axle housing (either the 7.5 or the 8..
    Also, if you want a copy of the instructions and parts listing of the M-2300-C rear disc brake kit, just pm me and I'll send you a copy. This is the TC rear disc brake conversion kit.
    Rob