Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Haha, i like how you cut right through the quarter windows.
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie63 View Post
    Any suggestions as to cutting up for a T-Top would be appreciated! Attachment 103319Attachment 103320
    YES, Measure TWICE (maybe 3 times) and cut ONCE! Good luck. T tops are a lot of fun.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Lol yeah, I was gonna try and save em but its like I have no hatchback car, and I don't know anyone who'd want them... Bye bye with the Recip. Saw

And @Homer302, you have no worries, I figure measure 3 times a day for the next 6 months, then cut

Kind of a big operation, but you have the chance to do a much better job that Kar Craft or whoever did, for Ford.

I see a Range Rover, and is that a Dodge Power Wagon?! Were they called something else up there?
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff there in the yard, I believe that is a Dodge but Dodges were sold as "Fargo" most of the time in Canada

So it's been like two years, haven't been active on forums much. Been around here lately in the background, figured I might aswell post an update! The car has come leaps and bounds from where it last was, it's since been improved with a Weiand Stealth intake, Flowtech Longtubes, MSD 6AL box, and a new Holley 600. Out back it's got an 8.8" LSD with 3.55 Richmond's, a sway bar and South Side LCA's. Some racing seats on the inside to stay a little better planted behind the wheel. Cosmetically speaking I've got the 79-82 hood to fit my bumper, along with a pacecar cowl, Saleen rear wing, and two-toned the paint. I may get some disapproval but I'm content with it!

FEP Senior Member

I really like that color on the car!