Close

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd chance cobra View Post
    How's the headliner? Is the cardboard Ok? If it isn't, call me and I can walk you through the plastic I made and glued the headliner to. It will save you prolly 150 over buying a new one. And I've already done one so i can tell you what not to do.
    The original headliner I'm guessing was long gone in this car, but someone made one for it that might just need new fabric. The board they used is pretty crude and I'm sure it is nowhere near correct as it fits like arse, IIRC. It's been out of the car for almost 2 years now.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

I would not touch that GT on the hood again until you get 99 points out of 100 at a show and you want that last point for perfection. It looks terrific. That is near impossible to notice and as mentioned above, you will likely be showing off the EFI at the show so the hood will be up anyway. It looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum517 View Post
    Hey Brock it looks good. To be honest, in the pic the GT on the hood looks great. And I imagine the hood will be open most of the show. So to be honest, it's very doubtful anyone will notice your oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    I would not touch that GT on the hood again until you get 99 points out of 100 at a show and you want that last point for perfection. It looks terrific. That is near impossible to notice and as mentioned above, you will likely be showing off the EFI at the show so the hood will be up anyway. It looks awesome.
    I think I agree with you guys. It's not a concourse restoration and hell, it's not even being judged at the show. I'm probably the one who will notice it the most.

I'm going to leave well enough alone for now, as I have running issues with the motor/EFI that I really need to focus on and get worked out before then.
    Brock

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    I think I agree with you guys. It's not a concourse restoration and hell, it's not even being judged at the show. I'm probably the one who will notice it the most.

I'm going to leave well enough alone for now, as I have running issues with the motor/EFI that I really need to focus on and get worked out before then.
    Still having running issues?? That's a serious bummer. Hope you get it worked out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --86 GT vert.306,Powerdyne blown 7 psi, E303, ported E7s,MAF conv, BBK shorties n OR H, 3" Mac Pro Dumps, WC T5, 5 lug'd, 17" Bullitts, 3" cowlhood, SN95 Gt front brakes, 4.11s.
    --Bill

Quote Originally Posted by magnum517 View Post
    Still having running issues?? That's a serious bummer. Hope you get it worked out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. It's back and being cranky.
    Brock

Well that sucks Brock, I hope it turns out to be an easy fix for you.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829