Close

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Hey - could always go 5 lug mesh wheels on the truck. Just for something different.

the wheels on it remind me of a wheel Toyota produced. I could be wrong about that. (May explain the MIA caps?)

And actually a 20" like the 2009-2010 Mountaineers and Explorers had available would look killer on that truck.

Or even just the less popular chrome clad 18's.

Or swap on some Lincoln logos and put on Blackwood or Aviator wheels? Would definitely make someone scratch their head.Name:  IMG_4933.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  72.9 KBName:  IMG_4934.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  86.1 KB

I always LOVED the one year only window chrome on my 08 Mountaineer!

super happy for you on getting the new to you truck!

I've been thinking about trading my MarkLT one of these days, but other than the Rousch F150's nothing even remotely tickles my fancy.....
    Last edited by erratic50; 11-13-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Weld Pro Stars ( I have lol) with some big lug mudders would look awesome on that Ranger!

Quote Originally Posted by GT 350 View Post
    Weld Pro Stars ( I have lol) with some big lug mudders would look awesome on that Ranger!
    How big? I might be looking at options lol.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by erratic50 View Post

the wheels on it remind me of a wheel Toyota produced. I could be wrong about that. (May explain the MIA caps

super happy for you on getting the new to you truck!

The wheels are a factory Ford Ranger wheel. It took awhile to find them as I guess they were not the most common ones installed. The fact that this truck is a Canadian import might make a difference.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Raptor, which I could have been approved for, but common sense said no. Was the same monthly payment, just a few more years added on. I didn’t want to pay that long. I’m happy with this little truck so far.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Well, Brock that sucks about the being away from home and the having to buy a new ride. Hoping things start looking up for ya soon. The new Ranger looks nice though. So congrats on that. Know the car payment is a bummer ( just had to buy the wife a new DD this summer so know your pain ) but at least you have a reliable truck to drive. Keep your chin up my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --86 GT vert.306,Powerdyne blown 7 psi, E303, ported E7s,MAF conv, BBK shorties n OR H, 3" Mac Pro Dumps, WC T5, 5 lug'd, 17" Bullitts, 3" cowlhood, SN95 Gt front brakes, 4.11s.
    --Bill

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    How big? I might be looking at options lol.
    I only have the wheels, 15x7 15x8

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233