Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WOW!

Don't even know what to say or where to start! Sorry to hear about all your health issues. I can definitely understand after helping with my Dad for the last year plus now. Glad to hear things are getting a bit better! Hopefully everything goes well this time around.

Glad to hear things are going well with all your construction projects and hope you can wrap those up soon! Good luck with the 84 too! Hopefully you can really get going soon on it! Spring is just around the corner!
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Oh heck, been through worse - "... not what I go through, it's how I deal with it".

Thanks for your sentiments for sure. Health is pretty good these past 63 years, dodged a lot of bullets and still have a sharp mind (except locating tools that I placed some damn where).

Man have I got a boat load of vision and God willing, most will come in to fruition. We have to finish and sell an 87 vert 5.0 pedal car to buy garage doors then get to designing my work space (wrench room) and maybe a section deemed Gear Head Room. Over the years Cameron and I accumulated several cool nostalgic Ford items and shared similar vision as to how to go about using the building - my buddy, the visionary one.

I wish to continue with our family's goal for completing Cam's three coupes and am so grateful for the gifts sent from FEP pals for his 84. Will never forget the wonderful talks with Travis sharing our journeys, family love and faith - he donated a front bumper cover (complete) and we assured Shannon it will be a treasured gift and part of the 84 as well. Manuals, trim moulding, inner plastics, front seats are some items that come to mind.

What a great group here at FEP - thank you everyone.

Gregory
    Featured 4 Eye: 84 Tu-Tone 5C/1E - Dedicated project resto-mod for my son Cameron Lee. :tu

4 Eye past:83 GT - project, traded for a boat load of goodies to finish other cars.
    86 Coupe - Gave to a friends son - being restored. 86 GT - Gave to another friends son ... finished.
    Our Current Fords: 66 F100/FE, 84 Coupe/Tu-Tone(5C-1E), 87 Coupe/408 drag car, 89 GT/347, 90 Coupe/347/Supercharger, 94 Ranger, 98 Explorer/5.0, 04 Cobra SVT, and ...

Ford Fun-a-tic / Lithia, Florida

Hello my friends ... I am up and running (healthier) again.

Question about the desired wheels (03-04 Mach1) for Cam's '84 Coupe. Will this 17x8 OEM wheel, fit well at front using the SN95 hub conversion?

We have obtained the four Mach1 wheels and a '96 SN95 package [spindles, hubs, struts, tie rod ends and Maximum MotorSports Adjusting Plates].

Appreciate any feedback, See ya!
    Featured 4 Eye: 84 Tu-Tone 5C/1E - Dedicated project resto-mod for my son Cameron Lee. :tu

4 Eye past:83 GT - project, traded for a boat load of goodies to finish other cars.
    86 Coupe - Gave to a friends son - being restored. 86 GT - Gave to another friends son ... finished.
    Our Current Fords: 66 F100/FE, 84 Coupe/Tu-Tone(5C-1E), 87 Coupe/408 drag car, 89 GT/347, 90 Coupe/347/Supercharger, 94 Ranger, 98 Explorer/5.0, 04 Cobra SVT, and ...

Ford Fun-a-tic / Lithia, Florida

Hey welcome back! im glad you are doing better so those mach 1 wheels.... I believe they are 17X9 and 17X10.5 if you go with aftermarket wheels (im thinking about them for my Capri
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009

Quote Originally Posted by StangItMan View Post
    Hello my friends ... I am up and running (healthier) again.

Question about the desired wheels (03-04 Mach1) for Cam's '84 Coupe. Will this 17x8 OEM wheel, fit well at front using the SN95 hub conversion?

We have obtained the four Mach1 wheels and a '96 SN95 package [spindles, hubs, struts, tie rod ends and Maximum MotorSports Adjusting Plates].

Appreciate any feedback, See ya!
    Welcome Back!

The 96-04 spindles should not be used with a stock Fox K member as it will cause too much bumpsteer. The 94/95 spindles are the better choice with a stock K member.

The SN95 17X8 wheels with the 30mm offset do work well on a Fox. I generally recommend a 245/45/17 tire as they were OEM and are generally cheaper. If you have lowered the car a significant amount the 255/40/17 works well too and may provide a bit more clearance of the front bumper cover/air dam extensions.

If you want to run the 17x9 with a 24mm offset they work well too. The 10.5 rear wheels are often a tight fit on the Fox. Sometimes they fit and work, other times they cause too much rubbing on the outer wheel lips. You definitely have to roll the rear quarter wheel well lips for clearance either way.
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

FEP Power Member

I just switched from 99 Cobra's to Mach 1 wheels on my 86 GT with no issues. That's with 95 spindles.
    Found a set of 4 Mach 1 wheels new in the box from the early 2000's and had to try them out, I like the look of these very much.
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12