Close

Default Need source for door window DEW WIPES for 80-82 Thunderbird

My car finally made it to the body shop for long overdue work. While its apart, I really need to replace the outer dew wipes, since they are pretty much falling apart. Does anyone know of a source for drivers and passengers door set?

I need the wipes designed for the 80-82 T-bird and Cougar without wing windows and with the sail mounted mirrors. They measure 38" long with the following part numbers:

(RH) is ---- E0SZ-6621452-B
    (LH) is ---- E0SZ-6621453-B

New would be great...but I'd be happy with used ones, if they are not dry rotted like mine are.

I think I found a E0SZ-6621452-B online but they want a hefty $90 plus shipping. No luck at all on the left hand side.
    Last edited by BBCFORD; 05-26-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Does anyone know of a source for universal outer belt moldings?

I think if I can only find one side of the car, I'd rather get two universal pieces that with match each other and fit them, (and be a close match to the original), even if they are not exact.

JC Whitney used to stock this kinda stuff but it seems those days are over. I can wait till the car shows start and searh the vendors or see if I can order from a company that actually shows you the specs of the seals they carry.

I'm hoping Fairchild might be able to help http://afproducts.automotivefairchil...-weatherstrips