I have a 79 Turbo 4 pace car I have been working on over the past 9 Months. The issue I have is when I pulled the tail light lenses out the outer driver side socket (turn signal/brake light combo) came apart. I have not been able to find another socket that shows 6 wires like the one I have. It has the 3 wires from the wiring harness then 3 more that go into the middle brake light. I have not been able to find one that has this number of wire. They all seem to only have 3 wires. I have this socket http://www.rockauto.com/info/154/S68...mary__ra_p.jpg

The other issue I have is a no spark situation. I originally would have random spark then no spark but have not been able to get any spark for some time. I have replaced: Ignition lock cylinder, coil, Ignition control module, magnetic pickup, cap, rotor, plug wires. I have tested using a circuit tester and the coil, ignition control module, and distributor are all grounded. The control module has power and ground in the wires that the magnetic pick up connects to. The coil has a strong ground and the power seems good but not quite as strong as the ground. I am running out of ideas for what could be causing my no spark condition.

Looking for suggestions.

If needed I can supply pictures of requested areas. The column cover trim and the carpet in front and back seat are all out currently as I was replacing all the brake lines and replacing carpet at the same time.

Thank you.