Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can someone please link were I can see Cars & Concept forums, I was able to see one photo of 85 mustang with 53.9 miles from C&C but thats it, is there a place I can look at more???

Kendal, I'm new here where can I find documentation on C&C, I only found one form from c&c, it was posted a 1985 mustang with 53.9 miles are there any other forms??

FEP Power Member

Not sure what you are looking for, the way to see if it was factory is a (D) on the door data sticker. Fox chassis can tell you if it tells on the buck tag. You also can get a marti report that will tell the options.
    Kendal

Podz: What exactly are you looking for?

Factory T-roof codes that are on the door tag, buck tag, and build sheet are on first page of this thread, with pictures.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FoxChassis, I had time before I joined to go back read through your posts, and wanted to talk to you.. I am trying to find the real the story of how the ship thru progress went from begining to end f
    (from ordering the car getting the ship thru t top option installed then delivered to dealership) with documentation to verify, I saw the Post of Ken (where he showed a invoice "which really is a bill of lading" but nothing else is there a tab or a area on here that has documents, I saw only one picture of a sticker by C&C of a 86 on a post here. I tried going to this SVOCA page but no pictures come up when they talk about the B-Pillar C&C sticker. You or many may ask, but I do not have a Mustang t-top "BUT" I own a fiero t-top and have been documenting and presently writting a book on the Fiero t-top program it is somewhat similar to your mustangs, but I have been working on this and had the prevliage of meeting with C&C employees getting their storys back in 1991, 1993 and 1995, what I wanted was information to and documentation to share. Or by now you have the whole story on the Mustang and I would like to know if it matches somewhat (not totally) with yours.
    Would like to here back or pointed in the direction of documentation.
    -John

I do not know the process for installation for the factory T-roof option. I would assume it was similar to factory convertible, because the same parter company (Cars & Concepts) did both. The short version for convertible conversion was: cars were shipped from Dearborn Assembly Plant (DAP) to C&C, C&C did the installation, cars were shipped back to DAP, DAP did a water leak test for the convertible installation, and whatever other final inspections were required as part of the overall build process, and then released to be shipped to their final destination. In other words, the trip to C&C and back was a sub-process of the overall production process at DAP.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Hi FoxChassis, I had a chance last night to dig deeper into this forum, and got to read your post this morning very similar to the fiero program, except the ending our cars were not sent back to the plant, they went from C&C trucking company on directly to dealership.
    I did read you had a picture of a C&C T-top Kit "BOX" for the mustang and you send me a photo or link to a picture.
    John

I may have had a picture of a C&C T-roof installation kit box at one time but I don't now.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FoxChassis, if you can find it or link to it or anyone on here I would appreciate it.
    Also does anyone have a list or sheet of the 200 Authorized locations C&C installers??
    -John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12