Close

Default 1982 Mustang GT factory race car

1982 Mustang GT factory race car. See under vintage/historic race cars, also on ebay. Only $7000. Lost storage. Car located in Madisonville la. Red with black and white recaro seats. Plenty sparess. 5sp trans. Rare car for little money. Deserves a good home. Great for vintage racing
    . My loss your gain. Pat 5045700713
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Big mo; 02-27-2015 at 02:56 PM.

This is an amazing opportunity for someone to bring this historic car back to its original race ready status. I hope it finds the right home. Glws !
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

Glws!!

Big mo: Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, a city and state and more details about this car (interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc.) are required for this ad. Please make the required updates, within 24 hours, or this ad will have to be deleted. Thank you.

4. Posting a CAR FOR SALE (whole or roller) – The following is required:

• Location of vehicle in ad
    • FS/For Sale in ad title (you can choose the FS: Prefix in the drop-down menu next to the thread title box).
    • ASKING PRICE OF VEHICLE. Sellers playing games has gotten out of hand. Put an asking price. Haggling is fine, guessing games are not.
    • There is no minimum post requirement to sell a car. We want these cars to have every opportunity to find a good home. You are encouraged to be as descriptive as possible in the body of the ad and to use the album upload features as outlined here: to post pics.
    • This forum is NOT for parting out cars. Threatening to part out cars or mentioning the option to part out a car is not acceptable and all references to parting out in this forum will be removed immediately and without warning.
    • When selling a car, please put Model Year, Trim Level (GT/RS/Ghia/etc.), body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc. in the main body of your ad. The more details, the better.
    • Pictures, and GOOD pictures at that, are STRONGLY encouraged.

IMO hard to put a value on this but I was surprised to see it get up to $5k on EBAY but I guess I was undervaluing the story.

I see the ad on CL as well for $8k:
    http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/4907651394.html