Close

Default Saleen Wolf Racing Steering Wheel?

Does anyone have any info on this steering wheel? Is "Wolf Racing" the company Saleen used to get these wheels? I can't find any info on "Wolf Racing" producing parts, so I'm wondering if I'm off in my assumption (that Wolf Racing is a separate company)? Does anyone know anything about these wheels and the company that made them?

I'm just curious because I want one for my 85 Saleen, even though my car is a cruise control car...so according to "The Saleen Book" by Brad Bowling, my car would have had the stock 85 cruise wheel mounted and the wolf wheel would have come with the car uninstalled.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

My 86 originally came with a Wolf bra and I do have instructions from wolf
    about it. I'll look later

That's awesome! So "Wolf Racing" was a seperate company...I wonder why I can't find any information about them on the interweb? Do you still have that bra? That has to be one rare accessory.

Thanks for responding Airplanedriver....btw, your blue Saleen is my favorite fox of all time. The dark blue paint with the blue stripes just looks amazing. It reminds me of Ford Motorsport...like if Ford Motorsport and Saleen got together for a car, your car would be the outcome (it would also have a bunch of killer engine, suspension, and exhaust mods too. Courtesy of Ford Motorsport of coarse), but it would look exactly like your car from the outside. Anyway, most of the blue cars you see have silver stripes, but nothing looks better than the blue on blue with those gold Hayashi's.

Wow, what a car! I hope you find that Wolf info, I'd like to see it.

Thanks again!
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

Attachment 81468

I definitely agree with you mike about my car. The original owner bought a car cover also on the same order from Saleen on 4/23/86 less than 2 weeks after he purchased the car, I have the invoice. Unfortunately I don't have either bra or cover. Maybe try searching wolf automotive products in Santa Ana, Ca.

Thanks APD, this is cool stuff.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd