Close

Default Custom painted Sonic Blue cluster surround w/ new lens. $60 shipped/exchange

Selling a one off Custom painted Sonic Blue cluster surround w/ new Scott Drake lens and trip odometer reset button. Selling due to change of plans. Did for a Sonic Blue project that fell through and am locked into the 20th Anniversary GT350. Will be doing one in metallic canyon red for it.
    Gauging interest: Can do upon request, color of your choice on an exchange basis. You send me your surround with lens, 3 rubber stops on lens and color code desired. You receive new lens, trip reset, 3 rubber stops, all installed on surround in color of your choice (provided paint is available through Dupli-Color). When you receive finished product, it will also include new Scott Drake lens and trip reset button. Both will be glued in place and ready for install onto your cluster.

conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

No body?

How about this:

New lens and trip reset button $30ish
    Shipping approximatly $15 USPS
    Primer, paint and prep material $12-$15

Willing to take trades, cash or paypal
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Marshall, as soon as I decide my cars paint scheme. I'm definitely going to send my lens to you as I think this is pretty cool. What brand paint are you using so I can look through their color selection?
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

I use duplicolor. Easy reference with paint codes. Lens with three rubber stops and cluster surround is all that is needed. One will receive custom painted surround with new Scott Drake lens and trip reset mounted to surround with crazy glue at original mounting points. Thanx for your interest.
    conmech - aka Marshall

Cool, I will check it out and let you know.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

That's nice!

Bump for something cool.........
    conmech - aka Marshall

I'll give this a bump for the great idea. Looks awesome

Thanx

Just picked up a can of Canyon Red metallic to do one for my 20th. Pics will be posted after done. Need the Sonic Blue Pearl one gone. Trades welcome.
    conmech - aka Marshall

As I mentioned before, I was planning on doing a surround for my 20th. Here are the teaser pics

conmech - aka Marshall

Nobody interested? Hmmmm.
    conmech - aka Marshall

Ok. Here is what the sonic blue surround and lens looks like with complete white faces and installed with bezel. Lens with three rubber stops and cluster surround is all that is needed. One will receive custom painted surround with new Scott Drake lens and trip reset mounted to surround with crazy glue at original mounting points. Thanx for your interest. Taking orders, if interested.

Here is the one for my 20th:

The sonic blue surround, lens and trip reset are all that is for sale, as pictured:

conmech - aka Marshall

Wow, no interest...............

$45 shipped?
    conmech - aka Marshall