Close

Default Need Help!!! Trying to locate old owner!

I am trying to find any old owners of Burt Reynolds' 1986 Mustang GT Convertible.

It is Red with a white top with gold pin striping.

Last owner lived in Detroit, I think the car may have been out in San Diego California owner David Cardinale, I think?

I found some info on a site Ponyforums.com It appears to be a dead site, not sure.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance
    "Eastbound and Down"

Is there another Mustang site that you guys might think would help?
    "Eastbound and Down"

Do you currently own the car?
    86 SVO 2R Comp Prep
    86 SVO 9L Comp Prep
    86 SVO 7B Comp Prep

Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    Do you currently own the car?
    yes I currently own it
    "Eastbound and Down"

Depending on the state, you might be able to get a title history. Owner info may be redacted. If it's not redacted, you are not supposed to use the info to contact prior owners. Because of the Driver's Privacy Protection Act, states are limited in giving out personal information.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Yes that is right. That is why I am here seeing if anyone knew a previous owner.
    "Eastbound and Down"

Know anybody in law enforcement really well??? Scary what they can dig up from a VIN or sometimes even just an expired plate number. But of course they aren't supposed to do it.
    86 Notch under construction

2011 4Runner Trail edition
    2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Quote Originally Posted by 85GT-79FJ40 View Post
    Know anybody in law enforcement really well??? Scary what they can dig up from a VIN or sometimes even just an expired plate number. But of course they aren't supposed to do it.
    Was able to get some help. I have a complete list off old owners.
    "Eastbound and Down"