Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FM2NOTCH View Post
    aren't those pretty much the same as a dodge stealth? or was it something else?
    Yeah, the Stealth was a rebadged 3000 like Dodge tended to do back then. Either one would be a blast, it's just the 3000 is easier to find and a bit cheaper than the Stealth these days.
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I have so much Fan haha
    So does this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB3Z2FHpUWo
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    Haha, too funny. All I did was ask you what was up with that. I thought it odd. I just wanted to know if you were wasting our time here with your questions if you were going to 383 swap your GT anyway. I've answered plenty of your questions trying to help you like I do any other member. If I was an angry person towards you, I would have done it in public, but I'm not that kind of guy. You can read any emotion into things that you like when you're touchy about something. Think what you like, I don't care and I'm not getting into it. Have a good one.
    haha im glad you not that kind of guy, let keep it that way .
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

Quote Originally Posted by Ken P View Post
    that me with all those cars some day
    Last edited by Sinister; 01-30-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    I always liked the early to late 90's Mitsubishi 3000 gt vr4 For the time they were one of the most technologically advanced cars with things like twin turbo, awd, all wheel steering and tuneable exhaust. They have some bang for the buck, plenty of aftermarket mods available and they are still relatively inexpensive. I would love to have one and I'm not much of an import guy.

Attachment 80272
    Attachment 80273
    the guy in my high school class have a white 3000 gt in 2002, he still have it now.

yub alway either BigWillie or FM2NOTCH when it come to my thread either being hater, but no problem, all I have to do is go to bigwillie profile and click on ignore, just like I did to fm2nottch, they can read all they want what i say or post, but I do not have to read any post they made , its beautiful thing about this forum.

hater hater go go away

hater made me more rich

Hater will bring me more high level then them, because if you doing well with yourself, you dont need hater on some one else
    Hater??? Ha....you wish buddy. The only the thing i hate about you is how bad you foul up the English language when you write. Please honestly answer me a few questions, How long have you studied English? The reason i'm asking is because i have German friends that moved here two years ago and they speak and write perfect English.

Does your job require you to correspond with others by email or texting? If so,there's no way under gods green earth that you have a high paying job at a multi-million dollar firm writing and speaking with the broke up English you have. I call BS on a lot of crap you post.

Call me a bad guy,delete my post,ban me or whatever but this guy is full of **** with his unledgeable threads and post that give me a headache just trying to read them.
    Last edited by BigWillie; 01-30-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWillie View Post
    Hater??? Ha....you wish buddy. The only the thing i hate about you is how bad you foul up the English language when you write. Please honestly answer me a few questions, How long have you studied English? The reason i'm asking is because i have German friends that moved here two years ago and they speak and write perfect English.

Does your job require you to correspond with others by email or texting? If so,there's no way under gods green earth that you have a high paying job at a multi-million dollar firm writing and speaking with the broke up English you have. I call BS on a lot of crap you post.

Call me a bad guy,delete my post,ban me or whatever but this guy is full **** with his unledgeable threads and post that give me a headache just trying to read them.
    well I at least thought we could make it through one of his threads without C_ _ _Y talk, but THAT isn't gonna happen.
    *FOXTOBERFEST* 2015 http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com/events
    85 T Top coupe 5.0 2R red, E7's, rpm intake, 4180 carb, 7.4 1/8
    83 CC capri 5.0 5 speed,black mesh wheels
    76 cobra II 302 auto black/gold, big cam 3 inch dumps- sold to a good friend
    92 coupe 5.0 5 speed -red
    92 Lx hatch 5.0 5 speed -black, 66 coupe 5.0 4 spd (project)
    87 Vert 5.0 AOD red stock as a rock

" Are you sure you know what you're talking about? It kinda sounds like you know what you're talking about"

your favorite nissan/datsun in the right shade of orange, NICE

Last edited by FM2NOTCH; 01-30-2015 at 04:40 PM.

" Are you sure you know what you're talking about? It kinda sounds like you know what you're talking about"

aren't those pretty much the same as a dodge stealth? or was it something else?
    They are the same, but the 3000GT is cooler. Subtitle differences make the 3000 a better looking car IMO.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

I believe I saw those bigassfans being installed on the graveyard cars show.

I had a girlfriend back around 1990 that had a 72 with an automatic trans. It was supposed to be really rare. It didn't run very well and was kinda rough. I did a bunch of work on it and got it looking a whole lot better ( for free of course ).

Turns out she was sleeping with her boss, who just happened to be married. He of course told her he was going to leave his wife for her. Yeah right...
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback

it wasn't exactly free labor was it, you did get something didn't you?

it wasn't exactly free labor was it, you did get something didn't you?
    Actually no. I'm kinda old fashioned.
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback

Mike1157

I was always partial to a Mitsubishi Starion/Chrysler Conquest. I've had two now, and both were converted over to SBF/tremec or C/4 trans Big wheel/tire capabilities stock, Wide stance (unlike the Z cars where almost every pic shows them w/ add-on flares) and enough room to support a fully dressed 347 w/ twin turbos.
    These are the only pics I have of the last one.

Of course no pictures of the important part but what can I say,....this was over 10 years ago. Last I heard It had a 340 chrysler w/ a 6-71 on it in place of the A4 blocked 363 that it had in it when it left me.

Quote Originally Posted by TopGear85 View Post
    Subtitle differences make the 3000 a better looking car IMO.
    Captions, too.
    Last edited by grabbergreen84; 01-30-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    In an effort to put this train back on the rails I'd take a look at '90-'96 Z32 300ZX's. Mean styling and and the turbo models pack a pretty good punch. Very tunable too. I'm not much of a Japanese car guy but that's one I'd buy in a heartbeat.Attachment 80269
    road kill this is for you man .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...VIDi-2_FQ#t=75

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1157 View Post
    I was always partial to a Mitsubishi Starion/Chrysler Conquest. I've had two now, and both were converted over to SBF/tremec or C/4 trans Big wheel/tire capabilities stock, Wide stance (unlike the Z cars where almost every pic shows them w/ add-on flares) and enough room to support a fully dressed 347 w/ twin turbos.

Of course no pictures of the important part but what can I say,....this was over 10 years ago. Last I heard It had a 340 chrysler w/ a 6-71 on it in place of the A4 blocked 363 that it had in it when it left me.
    bad a man

I had a girlfriend back around 1990 that had a 72 with an automatic trans. It was supposed to be really rare. It didn't run very well and was kinda rough. I did a bunch of work on it and got it looking a whole lot better ( for free of course ).

Turns out she was sleeping with her boss, who just happened to be married. He of course told her he was going to leave his wife for her. Yeah right...
    leave your personal stuff out off this haha

Hey Sinister, how about this one?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  104.4 KB. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  78.1 KB
    85 5.0. 68 cougar- hidden four eye.
    12 5.0
    02 6er

Quote Originally Posted by P51-Sled View Post
    i'm speechless

i'm speechless
    that's rare
    Last edited by FM2NOTCH; 02-01-2015 at 06:07 PM.

ragtopjr

Thumbs up

i'm speechless

that's rare

This is the first "Sinister" post that I did not need a code breaker to cypher!

I think the answer to our "Sinister" problem is to limit his posts to a maximum of 3 words!

JMHO
    Last edited by ragtopjr; 02-01-2015 at 06:22 PM.

FEP Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1157 View Post

One of the few cars that I must own along with an 87-90? Rx7 with similar motorvation

Everything Ive seen you do even if it wasnt my taste was done to perfection!
    1985 Mustang Canadian Cobra
    It ain't Pretty but it doesn't care

Quote Originally Posted by P51-Sled View Post
    I like it.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)