Close

FEP Senior Member

Default 1985 Ford Shop Manuals

Partial set of Ford shop manuals for 1985 Ford Mustang and others. $50 for the set.

Attachment 79941
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Senior Member

Open to an offer. PM me if interested. Mike
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

FEP Senior Member

$40 for the set?

FEP Senior Member

$35 for the set plus shipping?

I'll take them. Give me the total with shipping to 29154 and I'll pp you in the morning.

FEP Senior Member

Sold. Thanks Russ.

Look forward to getting these. Thanks!