Close

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Cool The Four-Eye Game - 2015 Version

New year, new game. Do I need to make any changes or clarifications to the rules? I think we did pretty good straightening out any confusion during 2014's game, but if additional changes or clarifications are needed, speak up and I'll see what I can do.

This game was originally started by "Mustang Kid" aka Sam, and I'm starting this new thread for the 2015 game version. I would like to see all Four-Eyes playing the game. During the 2014 game version, I replaced "Mustang" with "Four-Eye" and if I missed one somewhere, please let me know. I think all Four-Eyes should have a chance to play the game, don't you?

"We start by picking a place in front of which you take a picture of your Four-Eye. Let's say a bowling alley, for example...The first person to take a picture of their Four-Eye in front of a weird bowling alley sign or a bowling alley "wins" the challenge and the right to pick the next place (challenge). It has to be something "reasonable." I won't be able to "get a picture of your Four-Eye at the beach" out here in Idaho, but I can get a picture of my Four-Eye near a lake, pond, stream, or other body of water. See what I mean? If nobody gets the picture within a week of the original challenge posting date, the person who picked it can choose to continue the current challenge, OR can choose to pick something else instead."

DEFINITION OF ELIGIBLE VEHICLES:
    To prevent further confusion AND to entice more players, I amended the rules regarding eligible vehicles. If your vehicle meets the tenets of this website, you are eligible to play and are welcome to and encouraged to join this game. My intention for this game is to include every member's vehicle that is eligible for membership on this site.

RULES:
    1. If a picture is being disputed whether it should qualify or not, it needs three (3) votes (by any forum members participating) to be accepted.

2. All pictures have to be taken while out of the car, no driving by. You must have a sign that has your username on it too.

3. No action shots, illegal activities or items, duplicate challenges, or pics from in your car. You really have to go, stop, get out, take the picture, post it.

4. If challenge has not been completed within one (1) week, the person who picked it has to pick a new challenge.

5. Make sure you put the current challenge above or below the picture so I can stay up-to-date for those just joining the game.

5A. If you're just joining the Game, PLEASE READ THE RULES! If you're still uncertain about something, PM me or post a question. I'll provide an answer or make changes as needed. If I have questions about your questions, please follow-up with me. I want to make this game fun and enjoyable for everyone who wants to play.

6. Be funny and creative. Pics of Four-Eyes in front of interesting things or stuff you don't see everyday are always welcome.

7. Pictures have to be taken AFTER the challenge and CANNOT be old photos. No Photoshopping!

8. No Four Eyes will be harmed in the taking of your picture!

The intention of this thread is to have fun and get people out enjoying their cars while most of the country has decent weather. So let's keep it fun and safe!"

Have Fun!!

-------------------------------------------------
    Locations/Winners

• Take a picture of your Four-Eye sitting in the driveway, etc. - STANGMAN116
    • Photo of your "little one" (i.e., child) or pet behind the wheel (preferably parked...lol - see rule #3) of your Four-Eye! - DougTx
    • Your Four-Eye with four eyes a blazin! Just a picture of your car with the headlights on (preferably high beams) and don't forget your username sign. - JTurbo
    • Driver door open and a secondary shot of the door tag. - 84StangSVT
    • At an auto parts store, or if Four-Eye is disabled, get a picture of the car where it sits with shiny new parts bought for it. Parts must be displayed with the car. - 70b302cat
    • At a pizza place, and for the weather-challenged, your Four-Eye with a pizza box in the picture. - IDMooseMan
    • The Four-Eye owner and/or family and friends, holding the username sign, while standing in the engine compartment of, or around, your Four-Eye. - DougTx
    • Open the trunk of your four eye and take a picture of what's inside. - mmb617
    • A picture of your Four-Eye with a thermometer showing the current temp. Four-Eye in the background is okay. - IDMooseMan
    • Show your audio collection. (See post #105 for a full explanation.) - DougTx
    • "Odometer poker" Post a pic of your odometer, best hand (not first pic) wins. - cb650
    • Car wash, or dusting the interior. - bleavitt23
    • Expired inspection sticker or license plate, as long as it's on the car. - 84StangSVT
    • Your Four-Eye with a form of poultry. - DougTx
    • Your Four-Eye in or next to a field of flowers, or bring the flowers to you Four-Eye. - JTurbo
    • Your Four-Eye with something green. - mmb617
    • A pic of your Four-Eye with your favorite gal or guy. - DougTx
    • Your Four-Eye in front of a business containing someone's first name. - Saturn V
    • Your Four-Eye next to another Four-Eye that is not your own. - OldsRocket442 (Winner by popular vote.)
    • Get a picture of your Four-Eye anywhere. - 84StangSVT
    • Your Four-Eye invading a Chevy dealers lot. - DougTx
    • Run for the border! Your Four-Eye at the border (international, state, county, or city). - jsfrv6
    • Your Four-Eye in front of your favorite BBQ joint. - DougTx
    • Your Four-Eye at a vegetable stand or farmers market. - 84StangSVT
    • Your Four-eye at a donut shop. - jsfrv6
    • Your Four-Eye at a Snow Ball (shaved ice) stand. - DougTx
    • Your Four-Eye at a milk shake place or with a milk shake. - 84StangSVT
    • Your Four-Eye at a farm, ranch or field with farm animals or farm equipment. - cb650
    • Your Four-Eye at a Halloween decorated house. - Winner's username
    Last edited by IDMooseMan; 10-30-2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Updated with challenge winner info and next challenge.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

Sweet...Let the games begin! Looks like I better get moving on my car and maybe, with luck, I can participate when the weather finally gets nice here!
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

Me too, Brock. My Ghia is still under the car cover and there's still snow on the car cover.
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    Build Thread

Mine currently resides on jackstands and the floor and the workbench and the closet and.......oh nevermind!
    Brock

The Mustang is still hibernating in the garage, but the Capri is out and about.
    One vehicle down waiting for parts so its hauling my butt to work and back.
    I finally got some cardboad on the radiator, lets see if I have heat this morning it's 15 deg F out there.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A

This is Texas! The vert is always ready to go!

after getting my car fix, im dieing to take out for long drive, but its going to rain next 2 day here, mabe sunday is good day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sinister; 01-02-2015 at 11:57 AM.
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

So what is the 1st challenge? Did I miss over it?
    Chris

Had
    Too many that I wish I'd kept!

Have
    69 Mach 1 "M" Code
    82 GT 308(my 1st stang)
    82 GT T-top (a new beginning) Rebuild Thread
    71 Torino GT

Nope, you didn't miss anything. No challenge has been presented, yet. It's way too cold in my area and we still have snow on the ground in some areas. I put this thread up so folks could start thinking about dewinterizing their vehicles.

Do we want to start the game now? I'm thinking the gamers in the warmer climates might want to start us off. If not, I can come up with a challenge, if no one minds.
    Build Thread

I think we should do a challenge just to keep the mojo going!!!

even tho my cars are also in hibernation. ..

Sounds good to me. Shall I make the challenge to start us off? Or wait for one of the warmer states to lay down the gauntlet?
    Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IDMooseMan View Post
    Sounds good to me. Shall I make the challenge to start us off? Or wait for one of the warmer states to lay down the gauntlet?
    I say you! Let the games begin. . ( for you lucky folks that have sun and no snow... lol)

You might as well lay down a challenge now, but, the northern half of the country and Canada may not be participating until April. We'll see how the weather goes.
    "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin, Rest in peace

Rick
    84 GT Convertible
    68 Cougar XR7
    14 Ford Explorer Limited

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Fidel. Smitty, I'm in Idaho, so I feel your pain.

Since it's cold with snow still on the ground here in Idaho, AND since Idaho does not have an "In-and-Out Burger" joint, let's start off this game with a "Cruise-In" style, simple challenge for the warmer states.

Get a picture of your Four-Eye at your favorite burger joint. Make sure your Username is visible in the photo. Read the rules again if you're not sure what is needed. I'll answer questions to the best of my ability. In the parking lot, in the drive-thru, with roller-skating car-hops, etc.

I'll be back later. I have to break ice off of my front porch now.
    Build Thread

I ate a burger and fries yesterday at the best burger joint in town (my house) after shoveling 1 1/2 inches of SNOW off of the sidewalks and driveway. Too bad that doesn't count LOL!
    Brock

Maybe the challenge should be take a picture of your pony sitting in the driveway covered in leaves. I'd have a shot then.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

Okay. It must still be too cold in the warm-weather states to play the game. Travis, go for it. Since no one completed what I thought would be an easy challenge, I'll use the challenge that Travis suggested, with a slight modification.

New challenge: Take a picture of your four-eye sitting in the driveway, (or someplace else) covered in leaves, (or snow, a car cover, etc.), with your Username sign clearly visible and readable.

3...2...1...GO!
    Build Thread

Here's my photo. I made the challenge, so this does NOT count as an entry.

Challenge: Take a picture of your four-eye sitting in the driveway, etc. <--- Having the challenge name helps me keep track. Username sign is clearly visible and readable. Split logs are there because of wind and not necessary, but do add value to the photo.
    Name:  In Driveway 2.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  60.0 KB
    Build Thread

Craig, you should have used ice blocks to hold the cover down.
    Anybody up North is going to take the logs and throw them into a wood stove.
    Ray
    86 Mustang LX 3.8 Convertible (bought new}
    65 Galaxie 500 XL 390 auto
    2A

I know. I've had to keep my eyes peeled all winter long to make sure those logs didn't "disappear" into my neighbors fire pit.
    Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IDMooseMan View Post
    I know. I've had to keep my eyes peeled all winter long to make sure those logs didn't "disappear" into my neighbors fire pit.
    not that you worried, worried, some one pick it up and throw on your windshield, or wind blow too hard and it move around hit the body, man I be paranoid just leave a coke can on my hood,

can you use some kind of wire to tight to down ?but not too much because it could damage the paint.
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

Name:  20150117_172719.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  72.2 KB

here is one of my 1983 capri's

Dang it! The wife & I were just out in the vert today & we're gonna get burgers at a local place tonight. Now it looks like I missed two challenges. Maybe I'll snag the next one...

Fidel, looks good to me.

Everyone, for future challenges, please put the challenge name at the top or bottom of the photograph, like I posted in my example "entry" [post #18] above. Having the challenge name included with the photo will help me organize and track the challenges/winners when I become overwhelmed with my class homework schedule.

Fidel, what is the next challenge?
    Last edited by IDMooseMan; 01-17-2015 at 10:08 PM.
    Build Thread

Sorry bout that it was 50 mile hr winds at the house... lol

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast