Close

Default Any one seen this dark horse episode from powerblocktv

Saw this while google for " black knight horse ", seem pretty cool , want to share. This car look just like mine, mabe this something I want to do some day. I know they did 5% tint all around, and mabe some in windshield too.
    MuscleCar - Dark Horse Stage 1 Complete!
    http://www.powerblocktv.com/episode/...age-1-complete
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

They took so many short cuts on that car compared to other projects they have done. I hate paint that isn't shiny.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

FEP Member

They took a car that was cheap and made it go fast. Unfortunately they did like Travis said took short cuts. They basically did what so many people did to these cars and that many of us are trying to undo. Cheap, lightweight and capable of making tons of power meant many were severely butchered. Kind of what the 2nd and 3rd gen Camaro/Trans Am people are going thru.

But, you don't expect them to restore a car that is not a main stream 60's Chevelle, Camaro or Mustang. It is getting kind of old. How many times have you seen a '69 Camaro get restored on these shows. They even built a '69 Camaro out of a catalog. Boring. Now, restore a 3rd gen Camaro or Foxbody and you'll have peoples attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon23 View Post
    They took a car that was cheap and made it go fast. Unfortunately they did like Travis said took short cuts. They basically did what so many people did to these cars and that many of us are trying to undo. Cheap, lightweight and capable of making tons of power meant many were severely butchered. Kind of what the 2nd and 3rd gen Camaro/Trans Am people are going thru.

But, you don't expect them to restore a car that is not a main stream 60's Chevelle, Camaro or Mustang. It is getting kind of old. How many times have you seen a '69 Camaro get restored on these shows. They even built a '69 Camaro out of a catalog. Boring. Now, restore a 3rd gen Camaro or Foxbody and you'll have peoples attention.
    in 10 years, we will be build a foxbody out off catalog too.
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-