Close

Default My short thought on FLUID FILM

I use this for mainly corrosion protection , 2 year ago, I spray this can all under my mustang , and I just craw under my mustang this morning, and saw it still cling there just like the day I spay it. and the spot still look like the day I clean it, It gave me a good feeling that its prevent corrosion on my mustang, well know brand like AMSOIL also sell the same type, but like idea of thing I can buy locally ( oreilly auto part ).

I use it all under my cars, door hinges, lock, and my inside my hatch area. it work really well on the hood release lock ( engine bay ). or place I saw little rust, I spay it on there too.

any you guys using any kind of corrosion protection, rust prevention.... please input here.
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

I've got nothing on the Capri besides some undercoating on the floor pans. But it spends most of it's life in the garage anyway. Both my truck and my wife's car see LOTS of road salt and I fluid film the crap out of both of them every fall. I hate the way it smells (it does go away after a while) but the stuff works.
    86 Notch under construction

2011 4Runner Trail edition
    2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

It works well and I use a lot of it.

New User

I think it's great,spray both of my daily drivers every fall and it stays on all winter,there is ussually some still left the following year.

will have to look into buying some. Here in MI there is more salt on the roads then some fast food fries
    1 of 3 1985 Silver Grand Prix Capr's
    My first New car and still own 1986 Capri

Love the stuff, but its $15 a can here
    here's to the freakin' weekend,I'll drink to that