Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FEP Senior Member

Default O.Z. Racing MSW 16" 3 Piece Mesh Gold Polished lip Wheels W/ Comp TAs - Great Cond

Set of (4) 16 inch, 4 lug, O.Z. Racing-MSW True 3 piece wheels. Gold mesh center with polished lip. All 4 wheels are in GREAT condition. Wheels have been stored for more than 20 years! Tires mounted are Comp TAs with a lot of tread, but tires are old. No cracking. Decided it's time to sell them.
    These wheels look great on a 4 eye.

$975. - SOLD!

PM me if interested.
    Last edited by MIKE'SVO86; 03-07-2015 at 10:14 PM.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

FEP Senior Member

I'll post pics later today.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!

FEP Senior Member

Black magic rims for stangman ?
    HARVESTER OF EYES

DAMN IT! LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES, SAID THE CRIES OF THE CARROT.
    YOU SHOULD NEVER SMOKE IN PAJAMAS, YOU COULD CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN YOUR FACE.

Ya buddy!!!! Or awesome for my 83 rs

Damn wish they weren't so far..

FEP Senior Member

I'll ship them Fed Ex Ground. These rims are near perfect. Maybe a few thousand miles on them.

Oh man. Those were the wheels back in the day. Wish I had something to put them on. Someone with a black magic better pick these up.
    2017 Lincoln MKZ AWD
    2003 Town Car
    2017 GTI
    Currently Foxless

FEP Senior Member

Eric- Find something to put these on. the wheels are in excellent condition. Tire size is 225/50VR16

FEP Senior Member

They still have the O.Z. Racing stickers on the lip of the wheels. Also have the tool to remove the center caps.

Quote Originally Posted by STANGMAN116 View Post
    Damn wish they weren't so far..
    Get a shipping quote through Greyhound Express. Might want to wait until things thaw out though.

Awesome looking rims. Kinda like my HRE 504's.......... how they will look after resto is complete

Best of luck with the sale.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

FEP Member

I remember those from back then. Those would look real good on this canyon red 85 GT I just got v

FEP Senior Member

Yes they would. Gold and Canyon Red is a great combo. PM me if interested.

FEP Member

Those are pretty but I have these and don't know if I want gold or silver. Or to just sell these and buy yours. I'll let you know.

FEP Senior Member

OK, cool. The wheels I have are like new. let me know.

FEP Senior Member

Still for sale. PM me if interested.

FEP Senior Member

$900 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

FEP Senior Member

Bump...still for sale.

FEP Senior Member

On ebay now...starting bid $850. If you are interested in the set, let me know. Mike

FEP Senior Member

$850 plus shipping or Pick up locally.

FEP Senior Member

Still for sale. PM me if interested.

FEP Senior Member

$800 CASH - FIRM and pick up or pay for shipping.

FEP Senior Member

Wheels are sold!

Congrats on sale!!

FEP Senior Member

Thanks. The guy bought them and doesn't have a car to put them on. His quote "They are so nice, I can't pass them up."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast