Close

Thread: Hope fore help.

Default Hope fore help.

Hello Fords gays, I hope that I can get some help here. The case is that I have a Camaro that was convertet to Convertibles in Canada. That factory that made this Camaro was only Converting Mustang and my Camaro was the only that they made. But I do not have the name or some information of this company. I think that hey was shut down in 1981 0r 1982. My car was shop on the close down sale. I now I have a GM produkt but hope that some can help me. Thanks :-) I live in Norway.

The only company I know of that converted Mustang convertibles was ASC, but they started in 1983, at least on an official basis, so that probably doesn't help you, sorry...
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Camarocab View Post
    Hello Fords gays, I hope that I can get some help here. The case is that I have a Camaro that was convertet to Convertibles in Canada. That factory that made this Camaro was only Converting Mustang and my Camaro was the only that they made. But I do not have the name or some information of this company. I think that hey was shut down in 1981 0r 1982. My car was shop on the close down sale. I now I have a GM produkt but hope that some can help me. Thanks :-) I live in Norway.
    Post some pictures of the convertible top area, as well as the chassis bracing. A couple of pictures of the car as a whole with the top up and the top down will go a long way to identifying your cars manufacturer.

Bill S.

PS: What year is your car? As this too will narrow down the conversion company, if it was even a conversion company and not a stand alone body shop (I did three convertible conversions in the 2007-2012 timeline on cars that were never made in convertible form, why, because I could )