Close

Default How do I see replies to my posts?

Is there away I can see replies to my posts so I don't have to search through each one to see if someone responded?
    "Eastbound and Down"

when you submit, look at the bottom for a subscription option. Select it and select send email immediately.

You can also select 'new posts' in the menu on the top and it will show you threads with new posts since you last visited. If you don't see your thread, no one has replied.

Hope this helps,

Chris
    I'm an FEP Paid Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

1984 Capri Turbo RS - Alive after 7 years! Build Thread
    2018 Mustang GT - daily driver

Wish there was a button that showed you responses to threads you posted in. It sucks having to search through all the posts to find them.

Most car forums have a button to do this. I thought I was just not seeing it.
    "Eastbound and Down"

EDIT: Top left corner of this and every screen of the message board is a "New Posts" link. Click on it. PaceFever79 describes below what it does.
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 11-23-2014 at 12:39 PM.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

You can click the "New Posts" link on any page, then look for the thread folders marked with a green arrow, which indicates a thread that you have posted in has a new message posted.

you can also click your user name at the top of the page(beside welcome) it will show all your post and any post from friends you have.
    *FOXTOBERFEST* 2015 http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com/events
    85 T Top coupe 5.0 2R red, E7's, rpm intake, 4180 carb, 7.4 1/8
    83 CC capri 5.0 5 speed,black mesh wheels
    76 cobra II 302 auto black/gold, big cam 3 inch dumps- sold to a good friend
    92 coupe 5.0 5 speed -red
    92 Lx hatch 5.0 5 speed -black, 66 coupe 5.0 4 spd (project)
    87 Vert 5.0 AOD red stock as a rock

" Are you sure you know what you're talking about? It kinda sounds like you know what you're talking about"

FEP Supporter

Tapatalk also has a "participated" tab on top of subscribed and new threads if you are on a mobile device.