Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sinister is at Chile ^^

Hello guys, how yall been, im on my 1 month vacation now in chile, the country is beautiful, peoples are super nice, food is perfect, weather is between cool/warm, at night its cold, since alot mountain here. Alot old car here, peoples still driving, and alot car that I dont see in american, small truck with a desiel.... chevrolet LUV.... alot chinese car maker here, alot japanese car here....

can some one tell me what type of car is this ?, i seen 3 18 wheeler truck full of this type of cars.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

The tan one is a 30 or 31 Model A Ford. The green one is a 28 or 29 Model A Ford.
    Last edited by Travis T; 10-31-2014 at 09:02 AM.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

Sounds like a fun trip and some great looking cars!

Trey
    ​Trey

"I Don't build it hoping for your approval! I built it because it meets mine!"

"I've spent most of my money on Mustangs, racing, and women... the rest I just wasted."

Mustangs Past: Too many to remember!
    Current Mustangs:
    1969 Mach 1
    1979 Pace Car now 5.0/5 speed
    1982 GT Stalled RestoModification
    1984 SVO Still Waiting Restoration
    1986 GT Under going Wide Body Conversion Currently

Current Capris:
    1981 Capri Roller
    1981 Capri Black Magic Roller Basket Case
    1982 Capri RS 5.0/4spd T-top Full Restoration Stalled in TX
    1984 Capri RS T-top Roller
    1983-84 Gloy Racing Trans Am/IMSA Body Parts

Aren't there some "new" ones with "modern" (pinto era) engines still being built? (Not by Ford)

A company named Shay built replicas that were fairly accurate in appearance, but they had 2.3s and modern drivelines. They were styled after the 29 As.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

i post some more pix later , I ask around for mustang or camaro, but none telling me they seen any yet, one of my family take me to this mechanic shop, this guy seem like to swap nissan engine into ANYTHING, nissan engine into a chevrolet truck, mercedes with nissan engine lol. I found this little 2 door ford, the front end look like a 87+ mustang nose, and the back is hatch back ,, very short car. I take a few pix, but i cant post it right now. see you guy laters

as promise

I though this pretty cool car, just like to shared with you all back home ^^. since ford is not common car around here.

some more, that chevy truck with the 3.0L is diesel I think.

here some more,

Beer here is HUGE !! it like a gallon in a bottle , beer here also MUCH stronger then beer over in american. They contain more alcohol %.

and alot chinese car maker here.

about the super market, instead they bag your grocery, they put in box , with string wrap around it , I though it different
    Last edited by Sinister; 11-01-2014 at 06:16 AM.

is that pot sticker on the side ? lol

Thanks for the pics! Always like to see other cultures up close. I lived with a guy in Geneva who was from Peru a while back and he got me so loaded on Pisco one night.......... That and white fish marinated in lemon juice and garlic over night in the fridge. Cooked without heat. Fantastic.

You welcome !!

Great pics! The dash in that first one looks almost like the one from an aero-Mustang.
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

Another cool car I saw today that park next to my uncle house. kinda remind me of the madmax, if this car in the USA, I knew some one would restored it asap. ( the owner drive this car daily )

It's a Datsun B210. They sold those here, but I haven't seen one in probably 20 years, as they all rusted out.
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

Quote Originally Posted by grabbergreen84 View Post
    It's a Datsun B210. They sold those here, but I haven't seen one in probably 20 years, as they all rusted out.
    are those what they call japanese muscle ?

No. I don't think that the Japanese made anything near muscle, until they started putting turbos on the 280Zs and Supras.

They sure have some nice clear blue skies there.

that Datsun B210 dosnt look anything like the one I had which was a 1976 i think. will have to look for a picture
    1 of 3 1985 Silver Grand Prix Capr's
    My first New car and still own 1986 Capri

Quote Originally Posted by grabbergreen84 View Post
    No. I don't think that the Japanese made anything near muscle, until they started putting turbos on the 280Zs and Supras.

They sure have some nice clear blue skies there.
    yes its beautiful here, weather is nice cool/warm, it make u fall sleep all time, u can just lay out side and sleep on a sofa haha

this how I start off my morning, wake up ( 11am lol , american time is around 9am ), brush teeth, grandma making breakfast, typical breakfast in morning, those little bread and tea, alway those 2 together, bread+hot tea... cheese.... turn on my laptop, looking up youtube . car show.. foxbody.. drag racing....

Just relax, alway have my grandma making food when it time she think Im hungry ( typical 4 time a day ), not worried about nothing, bill or car, weather is super nice, house here they open all window, door in day time, havent seen rains since im here though. Gonna enjoy for next 2 week, then going back to american stressfull world, work work work. bill , billll.... life style lol , chile is really nice country if you have job and moneys, cause job is hard to find around here.

here some pix, I hope you can zoom in the pix, I upload the full image, check out the mountain view in back.

that some THICK/BIG pork cut I ever seen. Try to not drool

I like how they hang the sausage

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    that some THICK/BIG pork cut I ever seen. Try to not drool

I like how they hang the sausage
    Thanks a lot.........it's only 8 am and now I'm hungry!
    Brock
    1984 Mustang LX Convertible 3.8L V-6/Auto (SOLD)
    1984 Mustang GT Hatchback 5.0 V-8/5 Speed

I'm an FEP Supporter and proud of it. Are you?

forgot to add , man im hungry again

Quote Originally Posted by 84StangSVT View Post
    Thanks a lot.........it's only 8 am and now I'm hungry!
    me too lol

At the beach yesterday. I like how they mix meat/clam in a big hot pan, they even give you a cup to put some of those juice from the pan to drink

I love how they having those little side fast food store right next to the beach, where they caught fresh crab ( with monster claw ) and cook right in front of you, and its dirt cheap ( about 25 cent for a crab, and one with monster claw is 35 cent each ) we bought about 30 crab.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast