Close

Thumbs up pictures from the endless summer cruisin event in oc maryland...

did anyone go? was a good time again this year.. rain held off till about 3pm friday. was perfec top down weather till then..

here are about 1200 pictures from it. click on any pic for a bigger version.

http://www.abodyjoe.com/2014/oceanci...age1/page1.htm

FEP Power Member

Awesome pics!
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO

thanks man....

Is this the '55 from American Graffiti? I think it's said to be in Maryland.
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

Great pics, thanks for posting. I love that white Vega, the brown King Cobra, and the 80's Hurst Olds. One thing i noticed (that was different from a lot of other car show pics) was the lack of an overwhelming amount of new cars. It drives me crazy when all you see are rows and rows of new cars at a car show (when I can go to a dealership and see the same thing). You guys know how to do things right and it looks like a lot of fun.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

Quote Originally Posted by grabbergreen84 View Post

Is this the '55 from American Graffiti? I think it's said to be in Maryland.
    no that wasn't it.. just a copy i guess..

the one on display with the other american graffiti stuff was locked in the convention center..

Quote Originally Posted by TopGear85 View Post
    Great pics, thanks for posting. I love that white Vega, the brown King Cobra, and the 80's Hurst Olds. One thing i noticed (that was different from a lot of other car show pics) was the lack of an overwhelming amount of new cars. It drives me crazy when all you see are rows and rows of new cars at a car show (when I can go to a dealership and see the same thing). You guys know how to do things right and it looks like a lot of fun.
    yea i hear ya about all the new cars.. they are a lot more laxed in oct with newer cars( i can take my 87 mustang), in may they don't let anything new in there..