Close

Post Well Built 86 GT

Hey guys, its come that time I'm looking for a new Mustang. I'd like to say I'm "scanning the waters" to see what's out there but I would be a very serious buyer to the right car. I am located on the east coast in Worcester, Massachusetts and may travel as far as PA for the right car. I'm looking for an 86 GT manual trans, hard top car, t tops considered. Ideally I am searching for a 350-500 rwhp street car. I will spend up to $8000 for the right car, give or take depending. I am a big fan of fuel injection but will consider 82-85 carberated cars if done right. Please let me know if you have a car fits the bill. Thanks!
    Last edited by 5-2-Floor; 09-29-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, a city and state are required for this ad. As of this reply you have only a state listed. Please update your profile or this ad, within 24 hours, or this ad will have to be deleted. Thank you.

1. City and State Required for ALL Ads – You have two options: add your City and State in your profile (City and Province for Canada, other countries…we’ll just wing it), or you must put it in the ad itself. You may then delete your location in the ad once the item has sold.

Bump...Nothing at all even 82-85?

86gtjalepeno

it is not modified, but I have a very nice 1986 hatchback driver that is all stock with the exception of flowmaster exhaust. this car just hit 82k and has been in storage the last nine years. I am not giving this away but may considering parting with for the right price. let me know if you are interested.

A friend of mine is selling his 1986 Mustang GT, car is nice. I turbocharged it for him several months ago. Car made 380rwhp on 7psi of boost, will make a lot more power. It's fuel injected and has a 5spd in it also. If your interested I can have him post more details about it here.

1979 Fairmont wagon 414ci (stock block), 88mm T6, TH400, 9" rear 8.92 at 152.
    1980 Boxtop 306 w/70mm, 10.05 at 142.66 (traction limited) Dart blocked 331ci, S480
    1981 Fairmont 4-door project. 441rwhp on 12.5psi. (SOLD)

check out the mustang predator I have for sale..
    1984 Mustang Predator
    1984 SVO 2A Canyon Red
    1986 SVO 7B Shadow Blue

Thanks guys. 86gtjalapeno car sounds nice but I'm really only on the market for a modded car. svobc the Predator is awesome but honestly rather see the ultra rare cars like that go to a collector as I will be driving it quite a bit in the summer. Whiplash93 I'd love to get details on the black 86 GT. What turbo did you use on it? Details and pics would be greatly appreciated, thanks.