Close

Default Exhaust video collection (Will be Filming at FOXTOBERFEST 2014)

(Also posted on SEFB.NET)
    Some of you know I'm starting an exhaust video series on youtube for all mustangs (or other cool cars) of any year, any engine, any exhaust setup. I did a few cars at Mustang Week and have had great support. Many have seen my videos on youtube under the name John Butler... this channel has now been renamed STANG VIDS and is accessible through stangvids.com.

Anyhow, I'd love to film YOUR CAR at FOXTOBERFEST 2014. This is now an offical event of FOXTOBERFEST for this year. We will be setting up early in the morning for you to pull your car to the side and do a crank, idle, rev, and shutdown. Also we will have an area to do some driving shots to hear the car under-load (not burnouts... just driving). This is a totally optional part of FOXTOBERFEST and is strictly first come first serve. My goal is to have over 100 mustangs in the collection by the end of the year and I'm hoping FOXTOBERFEST is the main event!

SO... plan on bringing your A-game to FOXTOBERFEST... I wanna hear LOUD pipes, FOUR eyes, and BIG cams! Look for John Butler of Stang Vids (the guy w/ the camera and microphone).

Here's a few vids from the collection.......

I really wanna see some 79-86 stangs at this event, hopefully with some unique motor/exhaust combos (4, 6, 8 cylinders... doesn't matter)