Close

Default Saturday, September 27th Mustangs in Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY - EDDIE MONEY

Probably going to head out there as I am a big Eddie Money fan. Not sure if my mullet will grow in on time!!!

http://www.mscli.com/events/upcoming/

Saturday, September 27th Mustangs in Eisenhower Park, East Meadow, NY We have been contacted by the organizers of the Nassau County car show / Cruise to the Show to work with them to put on a Mustang show on the Saturday of that weekend to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Mustang. The show will run from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. followed by a concert by Eddie Money at the Harry Chapin Lakeside Theater. Registration is $15 in advance / $25 day of the show. You can register for both days in advance for $25. (Show flyer) (Registration Form) You can also visit cruisetotheshow.com.

Here are some pics from the event yesterday. There were some nice fox bodies but I didn't find one 79 - 83 Mustang. Someone had a 7up special edition (pic attached) that I thought was cool. Some NCAA tourney promotion. There was a SSP (pic attached) for sale but the owner wasn't there for me to get a price. Also a GT with some awesome rims and engine dress-up (pic attached)

These were the only pics I took as the gf took the camera and started talking pics of all the Mach 1s...go figure!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

some moreName:  FB7.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  100.3 KBName:  FB8.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  137.3 KBName:  FB10.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  163.2 KBName:  FB11.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  110.5 KBName:  fb12.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  121.0 KB