Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Register for Foxtoberfest2014!

REGISTER FOR FOXTOBERFEST Enter FEP in the club affiliation field and I will post back the stats. Hope to see you guys here!

Also, if you would like a chance for your Fox to appear on the Foxtoberfest event shirt then submit your photos here: Foxtoberfest Facebook Photo Contest

Fox Mustang Restoration is hosting the 4th annual FOXTOBERFEST! This year's event is shaping up to host almost 200 Foxes! Our warehouse and showroom will be open to the public and we will be doing multiple giveaways, popular vote awards and a Dyno! This show has a laid back cruise-in feel where every Fox is welcome. So trailer your show car, drive your daily driver or chug in with your project. We love them ALL!

FOXTOBERFEST Popular Vote Award Classes:

1979-86 Best Original
    1979-86 Best Modified
    1987-93 Best Original
    1987-93 Best Modified
    Most in Need of Carpet
    Most in Need of Upholstery

FOX-BODY CRUISE TO FOLLOW
    We are organizing a Fox-Body Cruise, immediately following the FOXTOBERFEST awards (around 3pm), to tour Daniel Carpenter's private Fox-Body Collection.

Daniel Carpenter of Daniel Carpenter Mustang Reproductions, who manufactures most of the Fox-Body parts that are currently on the market, has amassed an impressive collection of low mileage Fox-Bodies. The collection includes an 11 mile 1979 Pace Car, a Cobra R, a couple of SVO's, a 1990 or '91 Saleen Convertible, an '83 Convertible, a 1993 SSP, an '85 notch, an '86 GT, and a '93 Cobra. Most of these cars have under 2,000 miles on them. The collection is housed in his warehouse which is located at 4310 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC 28027 and he has agreed to open the collection to all of our FOXTOBERFEST guests!

DON'T MISS THE AFTER PARTY

Join us from 6-9pm at Dave & Busters for a meet & greet! The Fox Mustang Restoration staff and many of our fox friends will be hanging out in the “Viewpoint” room. There will be pool tables, tv’s and lots of fox-body conversation. Dave & Buster’s, which is connected to the Concord Mills Mall, also has a large video game arcade as well as a bowling alley that may catch the attention of others in your party. Food and drink will be available for purchase. We would love to meet you, so please stop by!

We can’t wait to see you here!

For more information Like our Foxtoberfest Facebook Page or log on to www.foxtoberfest.com.

REGISTER FOR FOXTOBERFEST
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 08-20-2014 at 10:52 AM. Reason: fixed url

Current Stats after 2 days of open registration: 50 people, 39 Foxes, 2 FEP members!

I'll more than likely be there this year, but I will be foxless for a while longer.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

ill be there with 2 foxbodys!

hoping i can get my fox back on the road by then, if so i will be there in my 79!

FEP Senior Member

My dad and I are both bringing our coupes! This has to be my favorite show of the year. Nothing but Foxes!

WE HIT 100! Current stats: total registered 103, total Foxes 78, total FEP members 3!

FEP Senior Member

Matt, I missed the part about club affiliation on the registration. You can add 1 more FEP member to that list! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy86coupe View Post
    Matt, I missed the part about club affiliation on the registration. You can add 1 more FEP member to that list! Thanks!
    I got it fixed for you Jeremy. This is great, 4 FEP members so far this time! We hope more of you can make it.

FEP Senior Member

Thanks man!

Stats: Registered 167, Foxes 115, FEP 5

if you put more than one does it count on all?

Count one more FEP member!!! And winner of the Foxtoberfest photo contest!! It is an honor to have my car on the t shirt this year!!! Name:  1271321_10151639936747717_1017162989_o.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  144.6 KB

congrats again Chris! well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by BDASPNY View Post
    congrats again Chris! well deserved!
    Thanks Scott! See you there!

I cant wait!

STATS: Registered 195, Foxes 131, FEP members 6

Stats: Registered 273, Foxes 181, FEP members 7

Yes, if you put down the names of several clubs they are both counted.

Stats: Registered 354, Foxes 231, FEP 9

I forgot to add my FEP affiliation. I'll be there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hovek View Post
    I forgot to add my FEP affiliation. I'll be there as well.
    Final stats until after the show: Registered 442, Foxes 288, FEP 10

thanks for an awesome event!

Final stats: 464 registered, 297 Foxes, 10 FEP members. Actual Fox count: 252

Date for next year October 24, 2015. Hope to see you there!

there were more FEP members there, they just registered under another site name.

good to see the non mustang foxes allowed to park with the mustangs, I wasn't aware of the changes from last year.
    Last edited by FM2NOTCH; 10-21-2014 at 03:23 PM.
    *FOXTOBERFEST* 2015 http://www.foxmustangrestoration.com/events
    85 T Top coupe 5.0 2R red, E7's, rpm intake, 4180 carb, 7.4 1/8
    83 CC capri 5.0 5 speed,black mesh wheels
    76 cobra II 302 auto black/gold, big cam 3 inch dumps- sold to a good friend
    92 coupe 5.0 5 speed -red
    92 Lx hatch 5.0 5 speed -black, 66 coupe 5.0 4 spd (project)
    87 Vert 5.0 AOD red stock as a rock

" Are you sure you know what you're talking about? It kinda sounds like you know what you're talking about"

Quote Originally Posted by FM2NOTCH View Post
    there were more FEP members there, they just registered under another site name.

good to see the non mustang foxes allowed to park with the mustangs, I wasn't aware of the changes from last year.
    During registration you can click on more than one club name if you are a member of multiple clubs/forums and we will count it in the final tally for as many as you are a part of. BDASPNY is a member of three and we counted him for each of those.

We have never separated out the non-Mustang Foxes. The only separation is for non-Fox Mustangs and for non-Fox non-Mustang spectator cars. All Foxes, Mustang or not, are front and center. I think we just had better numbers overall so you noticed them more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast