Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would like to go with a whole new set. Is it every ones opinion that Phoenix Graphics is the way to go ? Just have to tweek it here and there. Also are the colors accurate to the orginal ? Thanks Tim
    1979 Indy Pacecar-orginal owner
    1923 Fordson Tractor- grandfathers

+1 ready to get the phoenix kit, is there any major issues or should i attempt the oem nos?

Hi guys ( and gals ). Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but I was wondering if anyone had a few minutes to spare to measure the lettering on their pace car? I'm getting ready to paint my 81 Imperial for an upcoming 24 Hours of LeMons race, and I'm painting/theming it as the 79 Mustang Pace Car. I'm looking for the following measurements:

-- Mustang hood decal, letter height, width of the "M", and total length of the word "Mustang"
    -- Official Pace Car decal, letter height and length of each word and total length of the decal

Thanks for the consideration. I've always been a big fan of this year/model Mustang ( even built the 1/25 model as a 14 year-old ), and have owned three Mustangs in my past. I'll be sure to post a pic when I'm finished.
    Last edited by majo; 09-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12