Close

Default 84 RS Turbo on ebay

In case it hasn't been seen here yet. Foxchassis, there's a VIN on the listing. Hope someone who appreciates this gets it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercury-Capr...US_Cars_Trucks
    84 Capri RS Turbo
    Vinemont, AL (formerly El Mirage, AZ)
    USAF 1986-2007 (Ret)

FEP Power Member

Looks like a great deal. The mileage is a little hard to believe, but if correct at 37,000 it's a great project at a great price. I like the looks of that car.

Yup, got the VIN. Thanks for keeping an eye out. That's been owned by at least two FEP members.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

275 Drag radials on a stock 145HP 2.3, LOL. The clutch would explode before it would spin the tires. Sold for $2,275. Too much rust for me.
    Overall a complete car though and a good resto candidate for someone who could do the body work themselves. I still laugh at people who think the Capri had a "wide body" when all they did was pull the rest of the quarter that is not part of the bulge IN. Technically it's a NARROW body. But it still looks cool. I like the Capri bulges, it's something different. Hopefully the winner will join up here and start a resto thread.
    Last edited by homer302; 08-17-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775