Close

Blog Entries

Default Embed Your Videos! Here's How:

Everyone loves a good track video. And most of you seem to have GoPros or some form of video capture capability. Well, the board has a way of letting you embed your YouTube videos, so why not make use of it? Your fans will thank you.

It's a very simple procedure. Y'all already seem to know where your videos are since you're posting links, so I'll let you handle that part.

Got your link ready? Great.

Look for the little icon that looks like a film strip:

Name:  1button.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  70.8 KB

You'll get a pop-up that asks you for the link/URL of your video. It also lets you know of the other formats that are supported.

Name:  2popup.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  32.3 KB

Paste your video's URL into the indicated field and click Okay. You'll get a notation with VIDEO tags letting you know the video will now show up in that particular location of your post. It'll look like this:

Name:  3notation.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  33.6 KB

And here's a bonus video to show it works

So get those videos embedded! Maximum showin' off enabled!

I'm going to have to play with this feature. I've been wondering how to do that.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version