Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just sent payment for door panels... Thanks again

Received the payment. I should have them out tomorrow as long as I can get them wrapped up and to the post office before they close. If not tomorrow then Monday for sure... Thanks.... Turn signal sold... I do have the the column plastics I need to check their condition. As far as the rear bumper that's was asked about I have a local guy that is interested in it.

Any one else need anything? Tomorrow the motor, rear seats, all the plastics, the stock hood, the wheels, and extra hatch should be sold...

Would like to get rid of this dash harness

Will sell what's left of the car for 300 bucks... Need to bring wheels since I sold the turbines....

Car still has all suspension, rear bumper, doors and hatch which all have rust, all the ac hardware, heater box, steering column, passenger side 1/4 glass and trim, but not much else... Good if you need a roof or radiator support etc....

YamahaDad

How much for the center console shipped to 68779? Just got my 84 GT and I'm looking for one. New here but I'm Oldskool1964 on eBay...Thanks!! Oh does it come with the hand brake cover as well?

Center console is gone....

Here's what left for any one that's interested. Car will be sold or junked by Sunday

Interior-
    Front Passenger side seat belt
    Gas pedal
    E brake
    Couple small wire harness one that goes to the transmission, speaker cables, hatch harness (cut)
    Ac/heater control box
    Tilt steering column
    Hatch strut brackets (have 2 sets)

Exterior/engine bay
    Trim that goes over the doors (both sides)
    Lx wing and tail light
    Drivers side taillight. Has a small crack
    Storming Norman hood
    Hood brackets
    Windshield wiper motor. Works
    Bumper beam with signals
    Vacuum tree
    Injector harness
    Fuel rail
    Throttle cable
    Radiator hold downs
    Hood latch
    Antenna
    Drivers side rear 1/4 panel molding. Passenger side is there but has a crack
    Passenger side 1/4 window glass and trim

Other-
    Gas tank with working pump and plastic skid plate
    Gutted factory h pipe
    Passenger side stock header
    Tranny crossmember
    Factory smog stuff. All pipes and pump it self
    Remanufactured alternator
    Ac and alt brackets
    Crank pulley water pump pulley
    Fan shroud and over flow
    Windshield washer bottle

And some more crap I'm forgetting

FEP Member

Still got front fender extensions? Pics & price if so shipped to 05460 in VT please.

I have them but they are messed up. They got a little bent when I was trying to get the bumper off.

The door panels showed up today......they look great.. The best packing job I've seen..!

Haha good to hear... Thanks again

Well my 30 day pass expired a while ago... I'd like to unload some of the hard to find parts that i still have specifically the body harness and the harness that goes through the transmission tunnel and connects to the trans... Looking to get 100 for the body harness and 60 for the transmission harness since it's a one year deal.. Please pass the word along if any one is looking for one. Thanks..
    Last edited by Blazin1320; 09-16-2014 at 07:17 PM.

FEP Member

Hey Im looking for the fuel level sending unit for a 86 efi car. Any chance you have one?

I need the fuel injector harness if its still available, thanks.
    86 LX coupe

I have the sending unit. The injector harness is sold

Ok, thanks.
    86 LX coupe

E Brake is that the hand brake lever that's between the seats If so does it work fine with the button releasing and how much and will you post to OZ

I need brake line bracket from diff to hard lne running to front. L-shaped with a little fitting in it. bolts to floorpan. shipped to 52208

Fuel rail all rusted??
    86 Capri, 5.0, 5Spd, A9L QH/BE, 47 lb Inj PMAS 3" MAF, Single T44 Turbo, Front Mount IC, TW170,
    Stock Cam, Explr Intake/TB, 1.7 Rockers, CF dual friction clutch, 3" DP, 2.5" full Exh, 3.27, 11.932 @ 115.78
    84 LTD, 331-10:1, TW170/Exprl Intake, 47 lbs inj/80 mm LMAF, Full Duals, Quarterhorse, Vortech 7PSI, Lentech AOD, 5 lug Mk VII brakes/rear, Eibach Sway bars, Cobra HB (dads ride, but I fix it )

How much for the brake proportioning/combo valve? Thanks

Cars long gone guys but I still have The cluster, the trans wire harness, an lx wing, heater controls, ac parts, engine brackets, window trim, and some other small stuff

Can you send me a picture of the heater controls? Tltrogdon@yahoo.com.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

I will take some tomorrow. Thanks

im assuming everythinh on here is long gone???

id like to know if anythings left as well lol
    1986 Mustang LX 5.0- Project

PaulGerman

still have hood?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123