Close

Default Super snake/ boss stripe kit

Anyone have the super snake style stripe kit or stripes on their 4i ? Love to see some pics of this combo. Especially on a vert. Just kicking ideas around. Here is an example on a newer mustang:
    --86 GT vert.306,Powerdyne blown 7 psi, E303, ported E7s,MAF conv, BBK shorties n OR H, 3" Mac Pro Dumps, WC T5, 5 lug'd, 17" Bullitts, 3" cowlhood, SN95 Gt front brakes, 4.11s.
    --Bill

never seen one with this stripe kit, but i think it would work and look good... esp on a pace car front end or 82gt.

I have an 86 vert in black and kicking around doing an anthracite stripe to accent it and set it off. Just curious how it looks on a 4i though before I make the decision.
    Pic of my car
    --86 GT vert.306,Powerdyne blown 7 psi, E303, ported E7s,MAF conv, BBK shorties n OR H, 3" Mac Pro Dumps, WC T5, 5 lug'd, 17" Bullitts, 3" cowlhood, SN95 Gt front brakes, 4.11s.
    --Bill

Saleen used tri-colored graphics on the rocker area of his fox Mustangs, and those graphics are what make the Saleen package look so cool. Those cars had full ground effects which help the graphics stand out, but I'm sure they would look cool on a regular fox as well.

Personally I prefer graphics placed in the rocker area, as opposed to over the top of the car.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

FEP Power Member

Red also would look good on top of a black surface.

I have considered blue also but think the gray or anthracite will really go well with the Bullits and my under hood paint scheme.
    --Bill

Mike, that would be killer on dads car!! I have concise red that for mine too. Kind of think it would be a sinister look. Now ya got me thinking haha
    --Bill