Hey everyone, I'm stuck with how/where to go next with the exhaust setup on my LTD. It has the 2bbl 3.8/C5 combo. It is for the most part, all original with 46k miles. When I bought the car, the original exhaust from the cat back was rusted off. So I did a 1-2 after the cat with 2.25 inch pipe all the way back exiting behind the rear tires. Mufflers are a turbo style I believe, made by Xcelerator. It's about as quiet as a stock exhaust...Which I would like it to be louder. And also there is a exhaust leak somewhere cat-forward(ticking under load). But here's my dilemma...The shop that did the work did an excellent job. I stopped by the other day and told them it needs to be louder. Now, I was thinking replacing the mufflers that are on it now with the Thrush Welded series mufflers. The shop suggested removing the huge cat/resonator instead. And in doing so, that would give me more sound.

With that, These are the options I've considered...

A: Remove the Large Cat, Which I assume also includes bypassing the Smog Pump. But will that affect the EGR sytem?
B: Have also considered true duals...That would remove both the large cat and the y-pipe cat.
C: Just replace the mufflers with more aggressive sounding ones. Could also do this with A or B as well.

I am leaning towards B, I figure at that point with the work involved...I might as well go that route. But my biggest concern with removing the cat. Is what should I do with the Smog Pump? and will it affect the EGR system?

Any thoughts, ideas, opinions and comments will be greatly appreciated! Thank you ahead of time.

Also, here are some pics of what is on the car now.

This is the Large cat I am talking about...

How my exhaust is ran...