Close

Thread: 2.3 swap help

Default 2.3 swap help

Hay guys I'm new here and to boosted motors. I recently pick up 2, 2.3 and a bunch of parts. One is complete and ran when pulled 2 years ago out of an 88 Thunderbird. The other is in peace's. I'm in the middle of dropping the complete one into a cj2a and realizing I need more info. Here's what I got 88 Thunderbird turbo 2.3 I have la3 and pf3 computer and what I believe is a ranger harness. What do I need to do to make the truck harness work and what computer is going to work best. seams if everything came from the same car it would be to easy... my searching has me thinking all of the helpful links are old and no longer available..... any help as to what I need to get this running would be awesome !

Welcome. TurboFord.org <==CLICK is full of people with the knowledge you need.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by 4-barrel Mike View Post
    Welcome. TurboFord.org <==CLICK is full of people with the knowledge you need.

Mike
    Thanks 4-barrel mike, I'll take a look.....

As for now let's try this another way... I know the engine will run on my ranger harness, what other then vam needs to be added for the computer to manage the turbo? What Is the best way to add a vam connector ?

Thanks