Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predator 5S0126

Very sharp !!

Dan personally delivered this bada$$ car to me today! This is one of the few cars out there that truly looks as good in person, as it does in these pics.

Taking it around the block for the first time today...noticing the functional hood scoop, hood pins, roll bar, cobra emblems. This would have been my dream car in 1985. And, to top it all off, a one-off cool Brown/gold scheme!

Also, a big Thank You to Dan for his attention to detail and quality of work on this car. He's somebody who does great work, AND truly cares about these cars. And it shows.

Thanks again, Dan, for a job well done.

Had to be an amazing feeling seeing the finished car for the first time. Congrats on a beautiful Predator.
    Current: 81 Cobra T Top, 79 Cobra.
    Past Toys: 1964 Falcon Vert, 1966 Mustang(owned twice), 70 Conv, 1978 Mustang II(first car), 80 Cobra, 81 Cobra, 82 GT T-Top, 85 GT 3,900 miles, 85 Predator/Twister 5S-0149, 86 Saleen 177, 86 SVO, 86 Mustang GT, 86 Mustang GT Vert, 87 Mustang GT, 89 Mustang Notch, 2003 Mustang GT Roush Clone, 2006 Mustang V6(Stainless Works LT's, MBRP cat back, 3.73's, tb, cai), and my favorite 2002 Mustang GT MPH 302 stroker, KB 2.2, TKO 500 640rwhp/591torque.

Interior pics posted show interval windshield wipers, power locks, and premium sound system (on radio faceplate) options. Marti report for this car does not indicate any of those options. The buck tag also does not indicate power locks. I am wondering if those options were added or, in the case of the wipers and premium sound only, if the Marti report is in error?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Quote Originally Posted by lumarkhood View Post
    Dan personally delivered this bada$$ car to me today! This is one of the few cars out there that truly looks as good in person, as it does in these pics.

Taking it around the block for the first time today...noticing the functional hood scoop, hood pins, roll bar, cobra emblems. This would have been my dream car in 1985. And, to top it all off, a one-off cool Brown/gold scheme!

Also, a big Thank You to Dan for his attention to detail and quality of work on this car. He's somebody who does great work, AND truly cares about these cars. And it shows.

Thanks again, Dan, for a job well done.
    You are welcome! Im glad you asked me to save this car and get it done for you. She is a very beautiful car, enjoy her much as you can

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Interior pics posted show interval windshield wipers, power locks, and premium sound system (on radio faceplate) options. Marti report for this car does not indicate any of those options. The buck tag also does not indicate power locks. I am wondering if those options were added or, in the case of the wipers and premium sound only, if the Marti report is in error?
    The original interior was completely trashed. The only part I saved is the roll bar, the rest of the interior is from a donor car.

Quote Originally Posted by dlgourn
    The original interior was completely trashed. The only part I saved is the roll bar, the rest of the interior is from a donor car.
    Thanks, Dan. That's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure I had the correct info for the database and registry.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

nice ride.
    84 5.0 ( currently restoring)
    86 Toyota 4x4
    02 Lexus is300

Bump for an awesome resto!! So, when is the Predator meet so we can drool all over each others cars?
    1984 Predator GT302 #4S0102 - Complete rotisserie and put back to stock
    1979 Pace Car - 306, H/C/I, T5, 8.8, 3.73 - 288 RWHP
    1993 GT Vert - PROCHARGER P1SC, H/C/I, Built AODE, 3.73 - 421RWHP / 405 RWTQ - SOLD

Dan who!!! LOL
    1984 Predator
    1987 Shelby GLHS
    1986 Daytona C/S
    1987 Shelby Z
    1989 Shelby Dakota (red)
    1989 Shelby Dakota (white)
    1991 SHO
    1956 D-500 Dodge Coronet
    1956 Chrysler New Yorker
    1954 Chrysler Crown Imperial

Quote Originally Posted by Moparalltheway View Post
    Dan who!!! LOL
    DAN THE MAN! DLGOURN

The man, the myth, the legend. The man who deserves all the praise (and more) that he gets.

Attachment 103622
    Last edited by 83GTJIM; 08-07-2016 at 07:29 PM.
    MCA #110307
    "Saved" 25k mi 83 GT - http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...ght=Wrecked+GT
    83 GT T Top
    83 GT Convt
    84 20th Anniversary T Top GT350 SOLD 11/17
    84 GT Convt SOLD 08/18

Quote Originally Posted by 83gtjim View Post
    dan the man! Dlgourn

the man, the myth, the legend. The man who deserves all the praise (and more) that he gets.

Attachment 103622
    holy $&@%!!!!!!
    1984 Predator GT302 #4S0102 - Complete rotisserie and put back to stock
    1979 Pace Car - 306, H/C/I, T5, 8.8, 3.73 - 288 RWHP
    1993 GT Vert - PROCHARGER P1SC, H/C/I, Built AODE, 3.73 - 421RWHP / 405 RWTQ - SOLD

Not sure how I missed this thread, but omg awesome car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123