Close

Default My 1983 Predator

As posted on the Mustang Predator GT Facebook page, here is a current photo of my 1983 Predator GT302H.

There were no additional modifications other than what Tom Solomon put on it. It’s a black GT302H Buck tag # 3S0106 with the “Cobra” package on it. Roll bar, Cobra dress up kit, etc. There is approximately 98725 original miles on it. Are you on the Predator FB page?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Riley; 04-21-2014 at 02:12 PM.

The attachment is not working for me. (Could be the username merge I just did for you.) Can you post more pics of the car and pics of the door tag, buck tag, build sheet, owner card, window sticker, Marti report, etc? Any documents that you have for the car. How many miles on it? What Ford options does it have? (I can post a list of all possible options.) I would like to add this car to the Predator registry that I have put up. This would be the first 83.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Updated original post
    Last edited by Riley; 04-21-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Would love to see more pics of your predator
    Current: 81 Cobra T Top, 79 Cobra.
    Past Toys: 1964 Falcon Vert, 1966 Mustang(owned twice), 70 Conv, 1978 Mustang II(first car), 80 Cobra, 81 Cobra, 82 GT T-Top, 85 GT 3,900 miles, 85 Predator/Twister 5S-0149, 86 Saleen 177, 86 SVO, 86 Mustang GT, 86 Mustang GT Vert, 87 Mustang GT, 89 Mustang Notch, 2003 Mustang GT Roush Clone, 2006 Mustang V6(Stainless Works LT's, MBRP cat back, 3.73's, tb, cai), and my favorite 2002 Mustang GT MPH 302 stroker, KB 2.2, TKO 500 640rwhp/591torque.

I have to agree, more pics are definitely needed. That color combo is my favorite on the predators, and those wheels are freakin awesome. Do you have all 4 of the spinners? Another member, Dlgourn, has a similar Predator that he just finished restoring and it looks incredible (you can see it in the May ride of the month thread...it's a nominee), when you finish yours it will be just as amazing.

Predators still don't receive the recognition they deserve, but I think in time that will all change. With all the performance upgrades these cars received they were the kings of the street back in the day. Once more people are aware of them and their story, you will see a nice spike in value and desirability (not that they aren't desirable to those that know about them).

Welcome to FEP!
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

Yes all four spinners are on the wheels. Everything that was on it when it was purchased off the showroom floor, is still on it. Except the back louver. I need to get some replacement clips and get it back on.

Well. She's had her first wash in 15 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Riley: Any luck getting pics of door tag, buck tag, etc.? Thanks.

Looks good all washed up.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Awesome, thank for the pic. More would be great, but do what you can. That is such a cool car, congrats.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

Very cool car. Love the 83's

Thanks everyone. Should be getting new struts and shocks soon.
    Take it easy,
    Riley
    1983 Predator GT 302H

Love the color.
    84 5.0 ( currently restoring)
    86 Toyota 4x4
    02 Lexus is300