Views: 40
Size:  118.7 KBName:  securedownload1.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  142.5 KBName:  securedownload2.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  99.0 KBName:  securedownload3.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  4.7 KB
    1986 asc McLaren 2 door red convertible, 5.0 hi output automatic overdrive , power windows , am/fm stereo, power locks, air conditioning, power steering, power trunk, cruise control, good interior , nice tan convertible top, nice original rims, newer pypes full exhaust system, clean engine and engine bay, new radiator, new alternator, new msd coil, new wires, new injectors, new distributor, runs and drives but could use work to make a every day driver! call me 315 732 0262 for more info and if I don't answer leave a message asking 5000.00 obo 315-732-0262
    Last edited by evlstang20; 04-02-2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: worng

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, a location (city and state, or city and province, etc) and an asking price are required for this ad. Please add your city and state and an asking price to this ad within 48 hours or this ad will have to be removed. Thanks.

4. Posting a CAR FOR SALE (whole or roller) – The following is required:

• Location of vehicle in ad
    • FS/For Sale in ad title (you can choose the FS: Prefix in the drop-down menu next to the thread title box).
    • ASKING PRICE OF VEHICLE. Sellers playing games has gotten out of hand. Put an asking price. Haggling is fine, guessing games are not.
    • There is no minimum post requirement to sell a car. We want these cars to have every opportunity to find a good home. You are encouraged to be as descriptive as possible in the body of the ad and to use the album upload features as outlined here: to post pics.
    • This forum is NOT for parting out cars. Threatening to part out cars or mentioning the option to part out a car is not acceptable and all references to parting out in this forum will be removed immediately and without warning.
    • When selling a car, please put Model Year, Trim Level (GT/RS/Ghia/etc.), body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc. in the main body of your ad. The more details, the better.
    • Pictures, and GOOD pictures at that, are STRONGLY encouraged.

evlstang20

anyone have anything to tade ?

Think I meet you a year or two ago at the Tappet Twirlers car cruize in Rome.

Sweet car. GLWS.

Jess
    Previously owned;
    1979 Mustang, v6 swapped to EFI 393, custom installed m122 blower, 4r70w trans, Megasquirt II, T-top swaped in.
    1990 Mustang, 545 BBF, C-4 with brake, ladder bars.
    1983 Mustang, 1984 SVO Mustang
    1984 Mustang convertible, v6 swapped to 351
    1986 Mustang GT, 1989 Mustang GT convertible
    1992 Mustang coupe, 4 swapped to 302

evlstang20

yea I think your right and thanx for the compliment !!

evlstang20

I also would consider as a trade the ford ,edsel,mercury between 1957-1960

Can you email me better pictures of the interior and engine bay along with a list of the things the car needs?
    Thanks
    Dan
    theaikens@bluemarble.net
    Dan Aiken

'85.5 Jalapena Red SVO, cloth, roof, 52k miles bought from original owner.
    '79 Pace Car #7 - Pre-production prototype and Indy Airport Display Car, sold and awaiting body off resto
    '79 Indy Pace Truck #3607
    '79 Indy 500 go-kart
    '94 F250 Indy 500 Safety Truck #2 (used at the race) - will be for sale soon
    '15 Mustang Ecoboost, (my DD)
    '03 Crown Victoria LX Sport (a Marauder without the motor)