Close

Thread: 1979 Pace Car

FEP Member

Default 1979 Pace Car

Looking to sell my 1979 Mustang Pace Car. After having two kids I'm never going to get around to fixing it so I may as well pass it on to someone who will. I drove this car daily for 2 years 30 miles each way to work and wow was it fun! Anyways enough with the sentimental crap.

It is a factory 5.0 4spd car NEW clutch from Summit Racing with not even 200 miles on it. At that time the flywheel was also resurfaced. I should have receipts for it. If not I can give you the number of the shop that did the repairs.

It does run and drive but currently the belt tensioner is off due to it squealing loudly. Last time I had it inspected which was I think two years ago it needed front brake hoses (I have them) and one of the exhaust pipes welded back near the muffler. Also the car needs an ignition switch (gauges ect.. only work if you hold the key in a certain spot)

Interior isn't awful except the seats need redone and dash cap is cracked.

Body needs work, mainly some rust starting on the rear wheel wells and around the sunroof. I do have the front air dam it's just not on the car.

Tires have tons of tread and I have the factory TRX wheels to throw in to.

Don't really want to sell it but I have bills and I'd like this car to go to someone who isn't going to just drive the wheels off it.

$2000 obo, price is negotiable, heck throw me an offer, I'm not a mean guy lol

Car is located in Jefferson City, MO
    You can reach me at 573-619-0031 call or text
    Thanks guys! Jake
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by jbiermann; 04-06-2014 at 09:49 PM.

FEP Member

Price reduced $1200....anyone? I know it's not the prettiest but it's still useable

FEP Member

SOLD delete thread if necessary