Close

Default 50th Ann. Show & Cruise in Phx/Scottsdale needs a few 4 eyes

I just talked to Steve Wingenfeld from Hagerty who is heading up the 50th Anniversary Show & Cruise in Phx/Scottsdale.
    He still needs a 79, 80, 81, 82, 85, & an 86, plus a couple of Mustang IIs to complete his roster of one Mustang to represent every year from 1964-2014.
    He said the car does not have to be show quality, but he prefers them to be somewhat stock looking.
    He accepted my 84 (daily driver) SVO which has Bullitt wheels & is far from being show quality to represent the 84 Mustangs.
    Below is the information...........I hope to see more FEP members there to represent our Forum at this once in our lifetime event.
    Ron
    https://www.arizonaautoscene.com/eve...ow-and-cruises

Come Join us and Celebrate the Mustang 50th Anniversary Show at the Martin Auto Museum in Phoenix, Arizona. The Show will consist of 51 Mustangs (1 each from 1964-2014), this would be the first time ever that 51 Mustangs from each model year would be on displayed in a continuous row. We will be looking for mostly stock mustangs with a couple of Shelby, Boss, and Mach 1’s mixed in. Owners will submit a couple photos of their Mustang and then a committee would select the best entries from each year; priority will go to earliest entry. General Public welcome to view Mustangs, Museum entry is $5 donation.
    Please email your photos along with your information ASAP to azhagerty@gmail.com.
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 03-20-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

A little bump since this thread may have gone unnoticed by the Phoenix area members who were at work when I originally posted it.
    Ron

It was a great time at the 50th celebration in Phoenix Saturday.
    Every year was represented from 1964 through 2014 except two years of Mustang IIs and most of the 79-86 foureyes.
    The only foureyes there were a Bondurant 83 coupe converted to an aero, my 84 SVO & an 86 SVO. So actually there wasn't a single Fox body with four eyes.

Pics & info can be seen here in the 8th, 9th, & 10th posts:
    http://www.svocop.com/forum/showthre...-Scottsdale-Az