Close

Blog Entries

Default What, EXACTLY, is a Dominator?

Now, before you start thrashing at the keyboard to explain, let me tell you why I'm asking:

We have installed Wiki software on the site. It is not publicly visible just yet because we need to have a good amount of content inside it before we can launch it. If you've been to Wikipedia, then you have a decent idea of what a Wiki is. People get together and can create and edit informative pages on relevant subject matter. The FEP Wiki is meant to be a place where we can have clear, concise, detailed and cited information about Early Foxes available for reading/browsing/learning.

If you're a serious Dominator expert and are dying to flex your knowledge in a low-noise environment, please let me know so we can get you pointed in the direction of the Wiki where you can let fly on Dominators and any other Early Fox areas of expertise that you have.

You'll be seeing other posts like this in other areas of the board as I'm trying to really start a user-created content drive. We're needing writers about all things Early Fox related.

Thanks!

Will do when I get home from vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Skye thanks for all your hard work. I appreciate the effort and energy you put into our hobby.
    Dave

If common sense was common wouldn't it just be sense?

1983 Capri L T top 5.0 efi aod
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1981 Black Magic 400 c6
    93 F-250 351 5sp 4x4

I look forward to seeing it!! Sadly my only "expertise" is in not advancing the timing on your 83 Tubo GT and then running Tubo Blue 100 to quiet that funny noise the engine makes.
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Blog Entries

Thanks to you all. Steve, let me know when you get back. I'll get you hooked up with the writer area.

There are a lot of things that if we had enough people willing to just a little bit towards a common goal, we could really have some great results. This Wiki is one of them. Unfortunately, I can't do everything, so participation from the general member base is going to be very important. Hopefully we can stir up enough motivation to get folks pitching in here and there.

Off to go bug some other special interest areas