Close

Default The 14th Annual Atlantic Nationals Automotive Extravaganza - July 10-13, 2014

Just a quick post, anyone here ever attend the Annual Atlantic Nationals Car Show in Moncton NB, we are planning a Mustang Corral again this year, we had over 80 Mustangs of all eras there last year, which included around 10 four eyes on display, if any form members are interested I have added the link to the show site, it is 50 years of Mustang Pride, lets show everyone some Four Eyed Pride.

http://www.atlanticnationals.com/Index.asp

I talked to some of the reps from the Atlantic Nationals when I was at Megaspeed in Toronto on Saturday. They had a display set up at the show.

They were telling me that they are really after cars that are 1980 and older. However, the local Mustang club, Vette club and Mopar club can bring all years of cars to the show (They also assist with the show). They mentioned that if a person wants to come to the show and bring a car newer than 1980, they need to submit pictures in advance and get approval from the organizers.

Having said that, it does sound like a great event and I don't think anyone would have a problem entering.
    Rob

Yes the event is very friendly to all year Mustangs, Vettes, and Mopars.