Close

Default Registration deadline for Mustang Parade. HELP!!!

We NEED YOU!!!!

By now, we hope that you have heard about the Mustang 50th Anniversary Parade being held at Woodburn Dragstrip, Woodburn, Oregon, on April 12, 2014. We are trying to break a world record with the Most Mustangs and/or The Most Fords in a parade. To do this feat, we need YOUR help!

If you would like to get the event shirt free with your registration, you'll need to register BEFORE March 1st. That isn't very far away. You can register after March 1st without the shirt.

You can read more about the event at www.mustangparade.com. There you can register online with PayPal (you cover fee) or print out the form and mail it in.

We are on facebook at: Mustang 50th Anniversary Parade. Please like us and share with your friends to help us get the word out.

All net proceeds will benefit Oregon Impact., a 501(c)3 charity that promotes NOT driving while drinking or texting.

C'mon guys. We can do this. The Parade is on April 12th. I'm registered already and leaving from Mt. Vernon, Wa. after work on the 11th.

who design the shirt ? should add the fox body mustang in middle
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

I'll be there, sent it form and $ today, only 43 miles away for me and own 5 mustangs so no excuse for me missing it
    1984 Oregon State Police SSP
    1985 Oregon State Police SSP
    1966 Mustang Coupe w/ 351w
    1969 Mach 1 'S' Code 390
    2012 Kona Blue Mustang GT

I just found out and i'm going to be trying to make plans. We have family down there anyways. I'll try to convince my buddy to bring down his SN95. Hopefully weather will be nice enough to put his top down.

I registered before 3/1/14--thinking it was on Sunday...I also have "several" Mustangs I could drive, but I may have to work Saturday.

Ill be there w ugly85gt Austin and my wifey in her 94 SHO.
    90 LX Sport 5.0 5spd
    85 GT Vert 5spd
    600 F2/3 Track bike
    CR500

I'm looking forward to it!
    1979 Mustang Ghia Coupe, 302 swapped
    1982 Mercury LN7
    1986 Ford EXP, custom turbo car
    1926 Ford Model T, Bone stock and mostly original.
    1982 Kawasaki KZ440 LTD Belt Drive

Well, I saw a couple of you there!
    1979 Mustang Ghia Coupe, 302 swapped
    1982 Mercury LN7
    1986 Ford EXP, custom turbo car
    1926 Ford Model T, Bone stock and mostly original.
    1982 Kawasaki KZ440 LTD Belt Drive