Close

Default Turbo coupe seat's

Can anyone here tell me what a set of pretty nice set of black and gray inserts seats cloth would be worth it says the Recaro style? Thanks in advance

They should be Lear Seigler seats (everyone calls them Recaros for some reason) and if they're nice, probably $100 to $150 in my area.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    They should be Lear Seigler seats (everyone calls them Recaros for some reason) and if they're nice, probably $100 to $150 in my area.
    That's probably why this guy still has them then!!! He want's a $150.00 for 1 or $250 for the pair. Why would you break up the pair in the first place!!!

are they comfortable seat's? I heard these would bolt right into my mustang.

Pretty much the same as the 85-93 Mustang GT seats. I like them.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

For some reason the mustang gt seat's around here are cheaper, I was wondering if there was any difference? Maybe I'll jst save up some more funds, somewhere I had seen a really nice version of the Carbeou seat's or however you spell them that u could get in a tan color that sort of looked like the mustang gt seats. It's not their GTS seat's, my seats don't look bad as far as wear but they both lean or are bent that way. I talked to a guy at Warren auto seat and upholstery and he said that is a common problem with the factory seat's the weak frames!. probably better off going aftermarket then!!!
    Last edited by redse; 02-12-2014 at 03:26 PM.

In my opinion the Turbo Coupe seats are much more comfortable than any Fox Body Mustang seat that I have sat in.
    Ron
    PS in our area nice Raven colored TC seats, even if sun faded are worth $350-450 a pair.
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed