Close

Default 1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe - Most Collected Car of the 80s - $4200 - Lawrence KS

1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe - $4200 (Lawrence)

http://lawrence.craigslist.org/cto/4270454702.html

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo odometer: 131000

1988 Turbo Coupe. Most collected car of the 1980's. Black, good running, low mileage, 2 door, 2 minor issues (stereo button, e-brake, ) need repaired. Bought for a restoration project but now have other priorities and need to get this gone. Clear title, 2.3L 4 cylinder Turbo, 190 horsepower, 26 mph and better, timing advance, electronic suspension, Manual 5-speed, good tires, Moon roof, all original parts, best offer above $4,200 will take or might be willing to trade for commercial mowing equipment or something of equal value. Email, text, or call 7eight5seven667eight50 and we will go from there.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4270454702
    posted: a month ago
    Last edited by dburdyshaw; 02-06-2014 at 01:48 PM.

I would hope with that 190 hp it can do better than 26 mph...
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

this one is one town over from me. im skeptical about it being the most collected car of the 80s though lol
    Looking for a Fox wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Gager View Post
    this one is one town over from me. im skeptical about it being the most collected car of the 80s though lol
    But it must be true ---- 'cause you can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true.

Most Collected Car of the 80s

I must have missed that day of class in Car Collector's School.
    1986 Mustang GT w/T-Tops

They're highly collected - for turbo four swaps into Mustangs and Rangers, then the shells end up scrapped.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup