Close

Default Dominator Get Together!

Mark your calendars tentatively for Saturday, May 10th. Would like any Dominator owners to attend the Mustang Club of Kansas City Cruise Night. Last year they were at Bates City BBQ in Shawnee. I will announce more details as the date approaches.

Last edited by bluesfannoz; 01-20-2014 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Wrong Date!
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

159683 is going to be there, even if it is on a trailer!

Well guys I don't have a Dominator. But ill be there. Ill also be there this weekend 4/12/2014.

Great we will see you there William.

Reminder to all Dominator owners or fans, 5/10/2014 we plan to meet up at the Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City Cruise night held at the Bates City BBQ location in Shawnee, Kansas. Starts at 6, but people start arriving anytime after 5.

Link to Register for the Event on Facebook - So I can have a count of those attending

If you don't use facebook. Shoot me a pm if you plan on attending.
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Can't wait to see some pictures from this! Wish I could attend!
    Chris Lott
    '81 Cobra T-Top - Black
    '85 Dominator GT - Black, 24k miles
    '85 Predator GT302R #150R - Light Regatta Blue
    '85 Predator GT302 Convertible #119 - White w/blue stripes For Sale
    '86 Texas DPS Mustang (Unit # unknown) - undergoing resto

Me too! Sounds like a very good idea and a fun time.

Right by my house! Makes me want to pull my hair out when I hear about the fun things coming up that I will miss out on! I just had to pull the motor on the svo haha. Once I am up and running again I will be attending!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

Cr@p!! My car is still sitting in storage! That means I only have one more week to get over there and get it back home. Dang it....life just keeps tripping me up! I have just had a string of events lately that I just can't get on top of. The hail storm in late February really messed me up. I had to get my roof replaced, my Escape DD was damaged to the tune of $6K, and it totaled my 86 Iroc-Z. Dealing with roofers, insurance guys, car dealers etc has been very time consuming. Not to mention school activities: track meets, prom, and preparing for graduation. I am going to do my best to make it happen.
    1982 Dominator GT
    *1st Dominator ever sold and
    autographed by Jackie Stewart *
    1993 Corvette
    2005 Roush Mustang
    2008 Escape
    (DD)

Wowsers Craig! So sorry to hear about all your trouble! That sucks! I am planning to have another get together in the fall so if you don't make it I fully understand. I have not had time to finish up my car to the point I wanted but still planning to bring it. Its not a show so the cars don't have to be picture perfect! Just a relaxed cruise night!
    Steve
    Previously owned:

I got the car out of storage finally, and the brakes are not working right. I believe I need a new master cylinder. It's the original so I guess it finally gave up. Trying to get it fixed, and make it. Hard to find the time to get anything done. Still trying to make this event. Wish me luck.
    1982 Dominator GT
    *1st Dominator ever sold and
    autographed by Jackie Stewart *
    1993 Corvette
    2005 Roush Mustang
    2008 Escape
    (DD)

I hope you make it out Craig! But fully understand if you don't! Like I said I plan to have another get together in the fall!

So who all is coming out this evening?
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Looking to have a Dominator get together at Midwest Fordfest on July 16th in Harrisonville, Mo. Any Fords in the area are welcome to come out!
    Name:  Midwest-Ford-Fest-flyer.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  157.5 KB
    Steve
    Previously owned: